S2 | Chained up.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sana POV.

Day 1;

 

 

Nausea was the first thing that came to mind. Nausea, headache, dizziness. I slowly opened my eyes to darkness. As my eyes adjusted to the lack of light, the first thing my mind registered were the four wall surrounding me. The room was dark, cold and dirty; as if I was in a medieval dungeon. There was a tiny window at the top of a wall, ten feet up. Chains and metal cuffs were hanging from the ceiling and walls. Black spots, probably dried blood and others horrors covered the filthy walls. To my left was a metal door with a small hatch at the bottom.

I tried to move but was suddenly stopped. I looked up and saw my wrists being restrained by rusty cuffs. My arms were chained above my head and were already losing blood. My hands felt numb, as with my entire body. I looked at my feet and saw that they suffered the same fate. Luckily I was sitting down.

The smell though, was excruciating. It smelled as if I was being held in a rotten butchery room. It was revolting misture of piss, raw meat and vomit. It was so bad, I leaned my head to the side and emptied whatever that was in my stomach on the floor beside me. I must have been hit on the head harder than I thought.

"You shouldn't have done that," A grungy male voice said. My head snapped up as I looked around and found a scrawny body tied to the other side of the wall. He looked to be in the same position as I was except his chained hands were lying on his laps and he had definitely been here longer.

The man looked so sick, it surprised me he was still alive. Even in the darkness, I could see the bones in his face and upper body. There didn't seem to be much muscles anymore. Even his beard and hair looked to be falling off. He was only wearing ripped jeans, leaving the rest of his broken body bare.

"E'llo rummie," He slurred. "No one is gonna clean 'at up. It will smell forever now."

"Where are we?" I asked, still feeling dizzy.

"In hell," He answered, "I'm Hyungsik."

I barked a small laugh. Oh, the irony.

"Hello Hyungsik, I'm Sana. My wife was hired to find you although it has gotten us in a lot of trouble." I told him to explain my unexpected response.

"By who?"

"Your brother," I said. "Don't worry, my wife is the best at her job. She will find us."

"Doubt it," He snorted, "Ain't no one comin' to get ya."

The door opened and Dong Taeyang stepped inside in all his rich glory. He looked so out of place with his tailored suit and neatly shaven jaw. His orange hair was gelled backwards and he held a white cloth to his nose. The sight of him made me want to vomit all over again.

"Nice of you to wake up, Sana," He said with a smile. I spat on his expensive clothes in return. Seeing him reminded me of everything he'd done. Og God, Chewie. Yeji, Hyunjin and my little Naeun. They were all gone. There was nothing left.

All gone.

"Do not worry about your family, my little angel," Taeyang said, knocking me out of my shock, "I can assure you they survived the bombing."

I was so confused. What was his plan? Why did he tell me this?

Taeyang bent down until he was sitting on his heels. His eyes were the same level as mine and he stared directly at me. We stayed like this for a while, none of us speaking. To think I believed him a friend. Shame on me.

"What do you want from me." I finally asked, in a broken voice. 

"Naeun." He said and my entire body froze. I paled and bile came back up my throat. I pushed it back down because I would never let Taeyang see me vulnerable.

"What?" I said barely over a whisper.

"How can you be so selfish as to hide such a beautiful creature from the world. Something as special as your surrogate daughter should be polished and shown to the world," He said. Taeyang then raised his fingers and dragged them on my cheek. I flinched back and tried to get as far away from his touch as possible, "A creature as unique and mystical as her. A girl, not belonging to any race, but a new species blended by the darkest and lightest of souls. A royal blood. A true treasure."

Taeyang spoke in a dreamy state which got me angry. I tried to bite his finger off but he retreated them before I could catch them. With a swing, his fist connected with my jaw, whipping my head to the side. Black spots covered my vision, but I shook my head and forced myself to look at the monster before me.

"You will never have her." I spat.

"I beg the differ. Hyungsik here can fill you in but I am known to be quite resourceful when it comes to persuasion. Unfortunately, your daughter is very well protected by your ever so magnificent wife; which is why it is you who will give her to me."

"Naeun is not an object," I told him. "And I will never give her to you."

"Yes you will, once you belong to me and when you do, you will do everything I ask simply to please me." With this horrible idea in mind, Taeyang got up and left the room.

"You'll never have her! Tzuyu will find me and she will destroy you. You hear me!" I screamed after him at the top of my lungs, "Taeyang! You're a dead man. Tzuyu are going to kill you for this! You'll never have Naeun!"

I heard the door lock behind him leaving me alone with Hyungsik once more. In anger, I tried to rip the chains from the wall. After a few minutes of struggling, I noticed the cuffs shortening until I couldn't feel my hands anymore. I stopped moving with a silent scream and the cuffs relaxed their hold on my wrists.

"I wouldn't try escapin'" Hyungsik said in a dead beat voice, "Everythin' is magic here. Horrible things happen if you do."

I tried to relax but the image is my house exploding kept coming back in my mind. I cried silently and closed my eyes, trying to think of anything else but what was to come.

"Hurry up Chewie," I whispered into the darkness. I let the tears fall without regret.

 

 

Yeji POV

 

 

We had been up all night and frankly, all I wanted to do was go to sleep and for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter