S1 | Confession.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"...Great," I said as I found clean clothes neatly piled on the chair and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and then followed Tzuyu out of the nursery. Those pills were really working well because my muscles were nor making me cringe anymore. When we got to the exit door, I bumped into someone on the way out.

"Nayeon!" I said in surprise.

"Oh, thank God you're awake!" Nayeon said once she saw me and tackled me with a bear hug. I was a little stunned when I hugged her back.

"Okay?" I drawled. Nayeon let me go and took a step back.

"You have no idea what it's like to be the middle child," She groaned and I smiled but Tzuyu was gazing at Nayeon the hole time. It felt like she saw something but I just shrugged.

"I take it, they have not made up yet."

"Not because of that one," She pointed at Tzuyu who looked anywhere but at us though I could see a witty smile on her face now, "Wouldn't talk to anybody until you were awake and I have been bombarded by Mina's whinning and grumpy mood."

I chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll come help you out."

"You better. And You!" She said again pointing to her sister, "Better cooperate next time or I will bash your head in the cement!" With another growl, Nayeon passed us and stomped to the front desk.

I turned to Tzuyu and raised an eyebrow. Her smile slowly turned into a full grown grin. I desperately passed a hand over my eyes and puffed my cheeks.

"You are so immature somethimes. Why don't you tell your sisters that you like it when they fuss over you?"

"Because then it won't be the same. Plus, I don't always like it."

"So, have you forgiven Mina?" I asked and Tzuyu's smile faltered a bit.

"Soon. I'm still trying to figure some things out."

Fair enough. We resumed our walk to the parking lot and to my surprise I fuond my car. I raised an eyebrow to Tzuyu to demand an explanation. Tzuyu smirked and took my keys out of her pocket. This girl... She dared to take my keys and drive my car. With a glare I snatched my keys from her hands and loudly made my way to the car. I heard Tzuyu laugh behind me but I ignored her and opened my door but hands circled my waist and held me tightly.

"I'm sorry," Tzuyu kissed my cheeks. My anger faded in an instant and I hummed as she kissed me again, "It's exciting when you are angry. But you should be careful when you change gears because there is a problem with the stick."

With that she let me go sprinted to the other side of the car bedore I managed to catch her. I turned to face her over the hood and glared at her.

"What did you do to my car?" I growled but she just laughed and got in. I followed her inside and opened the engine. I double checked to make sure everything was running properly and that everything was in place. There was nothing wrong with my car. Boy, that girl was lucky because if she had damaged my car I would have made her pay and there is a saying that says 'pay back is a '. I heard Tzuyu chuckle beside me.

"You're in a good mood today," I remarked. Tzuyu shrugged and turned around to face the window.

"You're here." Was all she said. I smiled.

We stayed quiet as I drove but I had no idea where we were going.

"We are going to the Underground tonight but we are going to teleport there. We have time before that though so we will go where ever you want to," Tzuyu told me after I asked her.

Since it was morning, we decided to go to brunch in town and since I had a sick pass, I had all day with my girlfriend. I found it quite weird to call Tzuyu my girlfriend but I was content at the moment to call her that. After brunch we hung in the library since it was freezing outside. Winter had not been friendly this year.

 

 

 

I had left the car at the Ettore residence and Tzuyu and I teleported to the Underground. Whatever she was doing was getting me nervous because she asked me over and over agian if I was certain I wanted to tag along. She seemed skittish and it was making me uneasy.

I had my hat on that covered my white hair and wore black clothes to blend in. When we entered the Underground, I noticed it was quiter than usual. Less people were roaming around and the streets were gloomy. Most of the shops were locked tight with chains and bars around the windows. The air was thick and polluted and the people who were still around looked at us with appehension. There were no crooked smiles or laughs that welcomed us into this delinquent city.

Tzuyu and I stayed close to each other and were on high alert for any movement surrounding us. We walked into the fight club where laughs ans cheers could be heard. The 'Golden Fist' did not seem to have been affected by the fear. This just proves that Chaeyoung is living to her reputation and was a good businesswoman. Being the head of an underground mafia and one of the three royals of the city had its perks. The customers must truly trust Chaeyoung to keep them safe from the coming storm.

To my surprise, Tzuyu did not walk to the bar but made a turn towards the far side of the room. I looked at the bar and found Chaeyoung starring at us with an unamused expression. I closely followed Tzuyu but I missed a step when I saw who she was going to see. There, sitting at a table with men around and women on their laps where Riker and the Hound. Riker was playing cards with other men while the Hound sat watching the crowd. There were at least four empty tables around them; probably the customers were afraid of them and kept their distance.

By the time I tried to stop Tzuyu it was too late; she was already standing over them. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Chaeyoung striding this way but all my attention was on T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter