Other 6

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara was in the middle of a lecture when she was called to the principal's office. She excused herself from her class. She saw how the kwon twins snickered and high-fived. She got a feeling it's because of those two.

The twins are trying to get on her nerves but she's immuned to the likes of them. She knows the two just lacks attention and needs to be taken care of properly and they can become better people. They're immature and that's a given for their age.

Dara knocked on the principal's door and she was told to come in. Once she got inside, she saw the familiar faces of the board of directors of the school and Kwon Jiyong. There's a total of eight people in the room including her.

"Good afternoon, I was called here?" Dara politely asked

"Good afternoon miss park, take a sit." Dara bowed and gently closed the door before going to the vacant chair adjacent to Mr. Kwon.

"Do you know why you're being called miss park?" Minzy asked dara who slowly shook her head.

"I'm afraid not." But dara got an inkling feeling it's because of the man infront of her and his offsprings.

"An alarming rumor came to our attention about you and we're here to clarify that."

"Enlighten me please." Jiyong raised a brow on how can the woman still be calm and polite.

"It is said to be that you're in a relationship with a highschool student." Dara was not able to hide her amusement as she laughed aloud.

"I'm sorry, that was just so funny and ridiculous. Where did you hear that?" Jiyong's eye twitched when dara turned and gave him a mocking look when she asked the last question.

"You're already caught in the act. My children has gathered sufficient evidence." Jiyong leaned back on his chair and tossed an envelope that has pictures of dara with the said highschooler and a recording of a conversation among dara and the said boy.

Dara was stunned at what was presented and jiyong smirked at her, feeling smug but his smirk was wiped away from his face when dara started howling with laughter. She clutched her stomach and bent down and even clapped her hands, wiping a tear that formed in her eyes from too much laughter.

"I'm.. so..rry. it's just... so.. funny!" She gasps in between laughter. Her laughter was contagious that some of the board chuckled and minzy was stopping herself f

Please log in to read the full chapter