Other 7

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Is it true mino?" Dara asked her nephew calmly

"It was true." He nonchalantly shrugged, putting his feet up on the center table which earned him a slap on either side of his arms from both dara and his sister, hayi.

"Oww." He pouted, rubbing his sore arms and putting his feet back down. They're all seated in one of the couch with mino in the middle.

"Was?" Dara raised a brow

"We just broke up. She found a younger guy. They were right, she is a cougar" He scowls.

"It's your fault for always pinning sketchy older women." Hayi snorts.

"Not my fault they're mostly the ones with the best experience." He smirked

"Eeeewwww!" Dara and hayi leapt up from the couch and started throwing mino pillow cushions.

"You pig!" Hayi screeched

"You're disgusting!" Dara faked barf.

"Yah! You two act like I just bed random women. I have taste and class you know. At least I build relationship with them and not just a fling."

"You're just eighteen!" Dara shrieked

"Hayi's fourteen and you're almost forty! Imo, you only look young but you're not getting any younger."

"You little—

"Little? Where? I'm nowhere little. I'm huge boy mino-ahhh!" Mino's eyes widened and rolled to the floor when he saw dara throwing the thick dictionary on his way.

"Where did you hear about it anyway?" Mino asked dara, pertaining to him being in a relationship with an older woman.

"I was accused of dating a high school student by a parent cause his children found evidences" dara quoted the last part.

"Let me guess, the kwons?" Hayi snickered picking up the bowl of popcorn and started snacking on it.

"Wait, the kwons you two have been talking about lately?" Mino's thick brows arched in wonder.

"The obnoxious kwons? Yes." Dara muttered.

"How many people are we talking about?" Hayi rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Three. The twins which are my students who lacks moral code and their dad who is as equally lacking." Hayi laughed at her aunt's description.

"Does the other twin happens to be a girl with cat like features?"

"You met jennie?" Dara asked surprised, she can't recall a time where they could've crossed paths but then again, mino could be everywhere.

"Yeah. She bumped into me and asked if she can go out with me but I rejected her. She looks hot and all but she's also just a kid." He shrugs.

"I pity her choice in men.

Please log in to read the full chapter