Other 1

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara eyed her best friend who's looking at her with pleading eyes. Her hands up in a prayer and her plump lips in a pout.

"Come on tokki, I already told minzy about you and she agreed." Bom whined

"Does your principal know I teach elementary?" Dara can only shake her head at her best friend's request. Not only dara teaches elementary at a public school, bom teaches middle school in a private school.

"Yes she does and she's aware you're qualified to take over my class." dara is still hesitant about taking the offer

"I don't know bom..."

"Come on! it's just one subject dee." dara held the table when bom shook her petite body

"Why can't your colleagues do it?"

"because they don't want to spend more hours with the Kwon brats." Ah, the infamous kwon twins. Bom had ranted to her about the troublesome duo.

"Why haven't you unleashed your bominator mode?" dara chuckled and her friend just scoffed.

"I don't want my husband to run away from me and I might give birth right there and then if I did. Besides! you owe me this much when you did't attend my wedding!" There it is. The real reason why bom picked her. This must be her punishment.

"It's only for half a year dee and it's just two hours per day." dara can only sigh and shake her head. She had no choice. She knows bom won't have no for an answer.

"Alright. But you know me bom, I don't care if that Kwon brats are the president's chidren, I'll kick them out of my room if I have to." One of the reasons dara chose to teach in elementary it's because kids are obedient unlike some of those pre-adolescent kids that can't be told otherwise.

"That's why you're perfect dee!" Bom smiled and clapped with glee.

"And don't worry about the schedule! I have the last period by 4 pm and you end your class by 3. You'll have enough time to get ready and be at school. Your school is just thirty minutes away." dara heaved a sigh and sipped on her warm milk as bom gave her a briefing of her subject Good Manners and Right Conduct. Quite ironic. Dara snorted.


Dara looked up at the school and calmed herself before going in. She heard this school is for the elites and they weren't kidding about it. The interior screams luxury. She heard their tuition costs a million.

"Hi, you must be dara. I'm minzy, St. Claire's principal." Dara was surprised to see the principal being young.

"Bom told me about you. Thank you for coming in such a short notice." minzy rounded her desk and gave dara her a tablet.

"You can use that to check your attendance and the materials you will need for the subject are alr

Please log in to read the full chapter