Other 24

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

"We'll just ride a cab." Jennie muttered, eyeing dara's car with a glare. Their father couldn't drive them cause he got his license suspended and his car was confiscated and even if they have the car, the twins are still underage and don't have license. It didn't matter if they knew how to drive.

"You can save that money to buy lunch. Now come on, you're gonna be late." Jennie pursed her lips, not liking the fact that they're so broke she needs to save up her fare so she can have a more decent lunch. She wants to cry!

"Come on." Hanbin hunched his backpack up and tugged on his twin's hand, sitting next to mino at the backseat and jennie grudgingly followed, crossing her arms and staring out the window.

"Imo, since we're getting crowded..." Mino started, leaning on dara's seat and dara rolled her eyes, knowing what he'll say next.

"No." Mino scrunched up his face and scoffed, "I didn't even say anything yet!" He says defensively, Jennie turned her head at the whining guy and silently snickered.

"You're not getting a motorcycle." Mino has been bugging dara to let him have one. He got one without her consent and he was locked out of the house until he returns it. Dara says he can have one if he moves out. Mino and Hayi can easily live on their own but they chose not to, or not yet at least.

"I was going to say to get a bigger car." He denies but dara could tell otherwise by the way he's pouting.

"You can just drop us off at the corner. I don't want to have rumors circulating." Jennie says when she noticed they're almost at the school.

"So you'd rather have everyone see you walk by foot?" Mino adjusted on his seat so he can look at jennie.

"From our Mercedes-maybach S650 and dad's Rolls-Royce to this honda tragedy?!" She shrieked and looked around the car, scrunching up her nose.

"Yeah, sounds familair. Like I don't know... from multi-millionaire heirs to very broke brats?"

"Hayi." Dara warned her niece and stopped at the corner of the school like Jennie says.

"You're welcome!" Hayi yelled as the twins climbed out without saying thanks.

"Your patience hayi." Dara reprimanded as she drove off to their school

"What? Those ungrateful brats can't even say thanks."

"How would you feel if your face is suddenly known as one of the inner circle?" hayi scrunched up her nose

Please log in to read the full chapter