Other 53

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara was reading halfway through her book when she gets distracted with Jiyong stomping around as he paced the room, whining under his breath.

Putting down her book, she gave attention to jiyong "Problems, Kwon?"

"Did I say anything?" Dara scowled at the way he's acting.

"I just made you wash dishes and you start whining like a child."

"I am not!" He was going to stomp on his foot for emphases but realized it was a childish thing to do so he snobbed her instead.

"Then quit stomping your feet and ranting under your breath, I'm trying to read." Dara rolls her eyes and continues to where she left off. She was relieved it was finally silent but then a shadow loomed over her pages and she looked up to see jiyong peering.

"What?" Jiyong didn't answer and bent down with his brows furrowed, focusing on the page as he scans to what dara has been reading.

"Stock Investing for Dummies?" He snatched dara's book, taking a closer look and shook his head "You're really reading this when you have the best source you could get information from?" He closed the book and tossed it to the foot of the bed and sat down next to her.

Dara raised a brow "Where?"

Jiyong scoffs, standing up and pointing at dara, offended. "Me! If you may have forgotten, I am Kwon Jiyong, THE Kwon Jiyong"

"And?" Dara boredly asks

"Ya! I'm the best business tycoon in this country, second to none and-

"Oh really? Not from I've heard. You only came second from what I can remember. " Dara teased, wondering what he'd say.

"Ya! That park heir is a fake!" Jiyong bursts out and dara's getting amused. She faked a gasp and tilt her head "how so?"

"It's just their marketing strategy to keep their investors since the old man will soon step down!" Dara puts a pillow on her leg so she can rest her elbow as she supports her chin as she listens to jiyong "tell me more."

"You see, I'm not that naive. The old man park has reached his prime and someone has to take his place so of course, the investors would be contemplating at the risk of the company tumbling down and would hold a meeting for the next chair but of course, since the only child of the old man park passed, that leaves his grand children who I've heard have no knowledge of the know hows of their busines. No one has even seen them step foot inside the company." Dara's lips twitched as she nods along to his story. "Mhm"

Jiyong sat down as he continue to share his theory to dara "The Parks Have a lot of business all over the wo

Please log in to read the full chapter