Other 25

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara crossed her arms as she waits for the twins. They want to wait til no one is there to see them getting inside her car.

"You do know you can't hide it for long." Dara says, looking at them through the rearview mirror.

"We don't have to hide it that long, I'm sure dad's already working on it." Jennie says but dara wanted to snort, if her old man's involved, there's no easy way out. They need to be straightened out before they can be back to their lavish life or else, a lot of people will be unemployed and face the wrath of the that Kwon Jiyong.

"Aren't you picking up your niece?" Hanbin noticed they were on their way home already.

"No. I only drop them off. They take the bus home." The twins cringed at the thought of riding the bus and dara smirked.

They arrived home just in time to see mino and hayi walking from the bus stop.

"You're home late imo." Dara would usually be inside the house already, preparing for dinner.

"Had to wait for these two." Dara jerked her thumb towards the twins behind her

"You should've let them walk." Hayi snickered

"How about you walk." Hanbin fired back

"We were walking, ." Dara rolled her eyes and walked up to the door, blocking their bickers. She'd have to get used to it cause she has a feeling it won't be that peaceful so easily.

The door was locked so she fished out her keys and inserted it in. Once unlocked, she turned back to the kids who are still busy throwing savage remarks

"Yah! Are you doing some fliptop challenge or something? Show me the money?" They stopped bickering and stuck their tongues out at each other. Shaking her head, she went ahead inside but paused on her tracks at the sight before her.

"Imo, why d'you-" Mino gasped and gaped at the mess around the house, his chips scattered on the center table, the empty packaging on the ground, the TV was on but the one using it is asleep.

"You should probably prepare your father's funeral." Hayi whispered to Jennie as dara took calming breaths.

"YAH KWON JIYONG!!" Dara screamed, marching towards the sleeping dragon.

"Take cover!" Hayi and mino pulled the twins inside the nearest room which was dara's and they opened the door a bit so they can see waht's happening outside.

"aahhh-ahh ahhh!" All four kids cringed and felt their sideburns simultaneously as if they're the ones getting pinched there.

"Oww oww oww! Let go!" Woken from his slumber with his sideburns getting twisted in a pinch, Jiyong slapped away dara's hands and glared at her

"What did you do that for?!" He y

Please log in to read the full chapter