Other 3

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong was still stunned as he stared at the closed door. Not even his ex-wife treated him that way even if they never really got along well. How did that happen when they have children? One super drunken night to make sure they produce an heir so they can take over their family business at a young age. Hence, they divorced soon after the kids were born.

Kwon jiyong was only supposed to take over once he reaches the age of thirty but being the ambitious twenty-two year-old boy that he was, he couldn't wait for it so when he learned about the condition that his grandfather will give him the company if he's capable and if he produces an heir, jiyong made a pact with the equally driven chaerin who was only twenty years old that time.

Their families got them married before chaerin's pregnancy becomes obvious. Even if they didn't agree with it, they acted as if they were smitten by one another only to be strangers when they're together. To make their families believe their so-called relationship, they orchestrated everything and endured seven years of married life only to divorce because of a fall out and the curse of the seven-year itch as they call it to make it seem natural so when the divorce happened, each of them felt like free birds out of their cage and fooled around to make up for the time they lost in their youth.

"Mr. Kwon? Have you settled everything with Ms. Park?" Jiyong snapped out of his thoughts and furrowed his brows to minzy, whom he hadn't notice come in.

"No. I'd like to report her to the ministry of education." Usually, no, not usually, always. Threats always worked but the woman didn't even look away from his piercing gaze and even have the nerve to tell him he should take her class too.

"For what sir?" Minzy raised a brow.

"For her mistreatment with my children." Minzy nodded in understanding.

"For that, we will be holding a meeting with the board with miss park and your presence sir. But may I suggest to observe the situation in a week? It was only dara's first day as a substitute."

"Exactly! She's just a stand-in, I don't know why you need to bother talking with the board when you have enough power to fire her. Surely, you can do that much." Minzy smiled and walked over to her chair and sat on it then crossed her legs.

"But you see Mr. Kwon, I don't see why I should do that?" Minzy tilted her head. Sure, parents sue teachers even if they're not at f

Please log in to read the full chapter