Other 27

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Another Royal Flush for Kwon Jiyong! Man are you on a roll! Winner takes all!" Jiyong grinned from ear to ear as they gave a duffel bag with a whole lot of cash, more than enought to pay Dara and for them to live by.

"I told you I'll pay you double." He smirked over to dara who threw her book away and removed her hair from the ponytail, shaking her head side to side.

"I'll give you a reward you deserve then Mr. Kwon." She smirks, strutting towards him, taking off her glasses and wrapped her hands around his nape. Jiyong grinned and dropped the bag, pulling close, ready to taste her luscious lips as he raised one of her legs around his waist.

Jiyong woke up with a wide grin on his face, humming as he went to the shower before anyone else cause he needs to calm down his morning wood. He doesn't remember when he last had a wet dream. It was vivid too!

"What, Kwon?" Dara was weirded out when jiyong keeps on taking glances at her and then chuckling to himself as they ate breakfast, good thing the kids weren't there as they would rather sleep in than eat.

"Nothing.. Oh! Will I recieve a reward if I fulfilled my promise?" Dara slowly chewed on her meal and jiyong continued, "if I get to pay you back double within the week?"

"Suuureee.." Dara dragged the word and raised a brow when jiyong started to hum, smiling as he danced a bit on his chair. Dara titled her head, observing the obviously deranged Kwon. Has he gone nuts now that he had money?

Seeing the kids coming out of their room, dara hurried on eating and stood up to quickly clean up her dish and brush her teeth.

"Here's your allowance for now, I'll give you more tomorrow." Jiyong distributed twenty thousand won each to the twins. He found fifty thousand won on the pockets of his bag. He'll use the ten thousand won for his transportation.

"Where'd you get the money?" Hanbin asked his father and looked at dara

"I found some bills hidden on the pockets of my bags, you better check yours thoroughly." Dara wanted to question him but shrugged it off.

"Don't you dare make another mess, Kwon." Dara warned before she walks out of the door

"Oh don't worry, I'm going somewhere today." and dara has a bad feeling where that somewhere may be. Oh who was she kidding. Of course she knows where

Please log in to read the full chapter