Other 41

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong is on his way to work but no taxi were stopping for him so he decided to take the bus instead. The bus was full as usual in a weekday morning when a pregnant lady stands near jiyong. He didn't took notice at first then the lady purposely hit nudged his foot, only then he realized and stood up for her to take his seat. She smiles and thanked him while he smiles back awkwardly.

Jiyong stopped by at a convenience store near his work place to buy a bottle of water, it is a must-have as a voice agent. On the way out, he saw a beggar near the door. He paused to give the guy some bills and continued on his way.

On the way inside the company, someone bumps into jiyong and he bows, saying sorry and continued towards the elevator. The stranger smiled and sent a report to his bosses, along with the pregnant lady and the supposed beggar.

Inside the elevator, jiyong pulls on his hair as he sees dara everywhere. He almost lost it when he saw her pregnant that he shot up to his seat, and when he was going to just walk past by the beggar he can hear dara scoffing and saying You're so rich but you can't spare a change? Poor. Then that guy who bumped into him earlier, he can see dara's glare when he accidntally bumps into her making him automatically bow in apology.

The elder kwon laughed with glee as he sees the drastic change of his son and grand children. He nods in contentment and thanks his friend. "Your grand-daughter's really a good teacher."

"I told you she'll be able to fix them."

"Let's just hope she was charmed by my son as well?" Mr. Park sighed and shook his head slowly

"I believe it's the other way around my friend. Can your son handle my dara's status?" Elder Kwon was confused as to what his friend means but didn't push on. He was happy with what he's seeing and hearing.

He thought after kissing her he'd be back to normal but if anything, jiyong just got  more confused. His train of thoughts were interrupted though as he receives a call as he gets out of the elevator. It's from his lawyer. "Kwon Jiyong." He greets. He listened as his lawyer chats animatedly on the other line. He ends the call with a frown.

"I'm getting

Please log in to read the full chapter