Other 52

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey dee, wait for me!" Jiyong hurried after dara, holding out to her shoulders behind her to give her the "massage" while they walk down to the dining area but dara slapped his hands away, glaring back at him

"I meant later before going to sleep." She scowls at him but he just sheepishly smiled at her and tried to touch her again but she avoids him and slaps his hands again.

"Cut it out." Dara warned through gritted teeth, hurrying her steps, but jiyong just gives her an annoying smile with his hands stretched forward. The two were busy bickering, not noticing the chatter in the dining area died soon as they came while the kids stared at the two who looked like flirting. Well, jiyong looks like flirting while dara looks annoyed.

Finally noticing the silence and the feeling of someone looking, dara had enough of jiyong's touchy hands and caught it just to twist it "oww oww, ok ok. I'll do it later before sleeping." Rolling her eyes, dara lets go of jiyong and turned her attention to the table.

"What?" She asks, not liking their judging stares specially jisoo.

"Had a good sleep imo?" Her niece asked, tone dripping with malice, not even trying to be subtle about it with the smirk on her face.

"If you call having a stiff neck waking up good then yeah." Dara sarcastically answers, excercising her neck and taking a seat.

"Ya, I have stiff arms too!" Jiyong whined, rotating the arm dara laid on earlier, sitting next to dara.

"Again, whose fault do you think that is?" She scoffs as she starts putting food on her plate and unconsciously puts rice for jiyong as jiyong reached out for dara's favorite and put it on her plate and taking out some veggies he knows dara don't eat and put it on his plate. Neither seemed to notice their actions but the kids witnessed it.

"You could've used your brute force you amazon." Jiyong grumbles under his breath but dara heard it

"You were saying, Kwon?" Dara played with the bread knife on her hand, twirling it between her fingers like she's ready to stab him with it.

"I said I'm starving. Let's eat!" The kids were amused at the exchange and jisoo secretly films it for a few seconds and sent it to her grandpa with a satisfied smile on her face.

"You like him for her?" Jisoo turns to her boyfriend and squints her eyes.

"You saw that?"

He chuckled, his eyes crinkling lovingly at her and shakes his head "I saw you. You know I always look at you."

"Cause I'm so pretty?" Jisoo bats her lashes

"You remind me of your twin when you say something like that." He laughs and she scowls "I'm low key while seokjin's high key narcissistic."

"Don't worry, I still love you the same." She pouts and rolled her ey

Please log in to read the full chapter