Other 36

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara eyes a happy jiyong as she prepares dinner. He was persistent in helping her.

"What are you humming about?" Dara raised a brow at a grinning jiyong as he hums while cutting the ingredients in questionable sizes.

"I told you park, the job is too easy for me. I think I'll even be promoted by the time we'll go in production." Dara snorted. Jiyong has started at the BPO company but is still under training. Of course it's easy for the mean time, he just have to attend it like classes. They'll be teaching you basic grammar and ropes to be an agent which includes tool utilization and product-knowledge.

"Tell me that again once you actually start production. You can't even dice vegetables properly." Dara rolls her eyes as she shove joyong aside to correct his mistake.

"I am cutting it! You're just picky." He shrugs, pulling a chair to watch dara

"Just because your stabbing a knife on it, doesn't mean you're cutting it right." In her peripheral view she can see movements so she looked at it to find mino and hanbin teasing her, forming hearts and acting as lovers with hayi just shaking her head, muttering idiots under her breath.

She was happy mino and hanbin finally warmed up to each other but she wonders if she should be happy with them sharing one brain cell.

Ignoring them, she turned to jiyong who was still looking at her.

"How do you cut it accurately that fast movement and without looking at it?"

"It's called skill. Don't you have a daughter to ask about her whereabouts?"

"She's old enough." Was his only answer and dara stopped chopping to clap her hands slowly

"What a real inspiring parenting you have there, kwon." Jiyong sat up straight and tried to reason out

"I'm just giving her the independence."

"First of all, she's still a minor and second, you're just asking her where she is. Does knowing her location make her less independent?"

"Yes. They'll think I can't trust them enough."

"How did that work out so far? If I remember correctly she was drugged in a club where she shouldn't be in the first place." Jiyong scoffs

"Why do you girls love to bring up the past?"

"Because it is relevant with the current conversation? Why else?"

Jiyong rolled his eyes "you always have something to retort back don't you?"

"And you always seem to get tongue-tied after that." Dara smirks<

Please log in to read the full chapter