Other 13

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh my gosh!" Lisa gasped and let out a tiny squeal seeing the people that suddenly showed up in their room. Some of them are covered up and some are not, including the guy in a man bun who she's been crushing on.

"Isn't that your crush? Kim Donghyuk?" Cheyoung whispered

"Shut up! Someone might hear you." She hushed her bestfriend up and ogled at the guy. The tension grew in the room snd some outsiders are now peeking inside their room for the hotties that arrived.

"You gotta learn how defend yourself." Mino muttered, straightening jennie up.

"Falling down doesn't mean you can't defend yourself." She huffed in annoyance but heat creeped up to her cheeks.

"W-what are you doing here?!" Screeched

"Are you deaf or something? Gosh." Hayi rolled her eyes scratching her ear.

"You're trespassing!"

"Oh, sue me." Hayi mocked, casually strolling to the teacher's table to sit and the latter squealed in anger making jennie bit back a smile.

"May I sit?" Bobby asked One student next to the vacant chair, taking his cap and mask off and the girl blushed, nodding vigorously. He lazily sat down, leaned back with his at the edge of the chair and crossed his leg, forming a triangle making some girls drool at the sight and sigh. His violet dyed hair attracting attention.

"You are not allowed to be here! You're disturbing classes!" One of jennie's ex friends says haughtily.

Mino looked left and right, tiny squeals erupted everywhere he look and turned back "I don't see any class going on."

"What are doing crowding in here?! Go back to your classes." A teacher came when she saw the unusual crowd outside one of the rooms.

"But ma'am there's still a guy who's covered up. He might be an idol." One whined and everyone else followed. Mostly girls.. and girls at heart.

"So what if he's an idol? You're not going back to your classes?!" She scolded

"And you! You are not from our school. What are you doing here?" One of the guys smugly looked at the outsiders.

"They're disturbing our class ma'am!" Taking in one of her student's side she glared at the outsiders

"How did you get in?!"

"The guards let us in through the gate?" Jinhwan sighed and took off his mask and cap earning another round of squeals.

"Miss park sent us here and this is where she told us to go unless you were sent to tell us elsewhere?" He raised a brow to the teacher.

"Miss park?" The teacher repeated

"Yes. I'm her niece, and this is my brother." Hayi said, standing up and pointing to mino.

"And these guys?" She says looking down at them like they're some kind of criminals. Long hairs, dyed hairs and piercings

"We're the Kims and we're somehow related to the Parks." Jinhwan says, putting a hand in his pockets and raised his chin to the teacher.

"Yah kid! Watch yo

Please log in to read the full chapter