Other 5

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why is she so good at her job?!" Jennie whined. The twins are currently on their limo on the way home. Almost a week since the other miss park took over the tolerable miss park's class.

"We tried to sleep in her class but she sent us to the clinic saying they have beds there and marked us absent!" Hanbin curled his hands to a fist. They have a perfect attendance but not anymore even if they were present!

"My hair was down when I was listening music to my airpods and she still caught on and confiscated them!" jennie stomped her foot.

"We did everything we could in a week that usually makes the teachers walk out of class but we're the ones getting kicked out of the room!" The twins are furious the other miss park wouldn't budge with their antics. Their father is as furious.

"What can we do to make her leave?" Jennie sighs exasperatedly when her eye caught someone and immediately reached for the button to call the driver's attention.

"Stop the car!" Hanbin furrowed his brows to his twin who grinned evily at him

"It's that ugly ." Hanbin looked out the window and indeed it was her. Hayi was it?

"She goes to a public school. I should have known." He said in distaste.

"If we can't make her leave with direct attack, maybe she'll leave if we do something about her precious niece." Jennie smirked and hanbin grinned at his sister's idea.

Hanbin got out of the limo, that already gained attention from the onlookers, and gained some more with his good looks and impeccable aura.

The girls with hayi squealed and pushed each other when he strutted towards them while hayi is still busy with her phone, unaware of his presence.

"Hey!" Hayi finally noticed him when he snatched her phone from her hands and dialled his own number. His phone rang, which is the latest release and limited edition one of the biggest phone company could offer and he showed it to hayi, smiling. Her number flashing across his screen.

"See you around." He returned her phone and winked then smoothly walked off but not before waving to the other girls that werr fangirling over him.

Hayi on the other hand was unimpressed and got annoyed when the girls shook her body asking who the guy was.

"No one." (Ttuk ttuk nugu eobseo 😭) She spats contemplating whether she should change her number but that's too much of a hassle.

"What happened?" Jennie asked her br

Please log in to read the full chapter