Other 8

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

The kwons are rendered speechless as they blinked at the closed door. Jiyong turned to his children tongue tied and pointed at the door.

"D-did she just close the door on us?!" Jennie squealed in anger and fanned herself using her hands while hanbin was also fuming at the side, jaws clenching.

"Let's go!" Jiyong glared at the door one last time before going out

"We're leaving? Just like that?" Hanbin stayed rooted on his spot.

"We'll think of something else. Let's go!"

"Aish!" Hanbin kicked the door and stomped to follow his father and sister.

Jiyong loosened his tie and poured himself a scotch as they got back to their limo. His knuckles turning white from holding the glass tightly.

"What are we going to do dad?" The twins looked up to their father expectantly.

"Nothing. You have to behave and do well in her classes." Jiyong answered in annoyance.

"B-but—

"No buts! It won't look good on your records if you have a red mark! Having good school records is a must or your grandfather will be disappointed." The twins looked at each other in defeat and slumped back down to their seats.

The twins were forced to behave during the next school days much to everyone's surprise except for dara who taunted them by saying a quote she remembers from her teacher who once said "This is a democratic country, but your feedom ends at the tip of my ballpen."

"She is annoying! Ugh!" Jennie squeals in anger.

"Lighten up j, here, take a drink." Jennie raised her brows at the questionable drink handed to her.

"I'm not allowed to drink. I'm just 14." She had a sip once and didn't like it so when she was told they can't drink til they were in legal age, she didn't complain.

"Ironic when we snuck in a night club." Jennie rolled her eyes at her friends.

"Going in a club to dance is different than going in a club to dance and get drunk." She argues.

"Well, you don't have to worry, it's just juice." One of her friends assured her. Jennie hesitantly sniffed on her drink and tasted it. When she the sweetness lingered on her tongue, she gulped it all in one go. The ice cold delicious drink was refreshing.

She had more to drink cause it felt like the more she drinks, the more she wants to drink. It wasn't long when she felt lightheaded and hissed. These es

Please log in to read the full chapter