Other 30

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What are you waiting for? Come on." Hayi motioned her head for the twins to come inside. The twins eyed the bus full of peeple hesitantly. There's no more chairs to sit on!

"Are they coming with you or what?" The bus driver asked impatiently. Hayi sighed and went down to push the twins up the bus.

"Hey!" Jennie whined and hanbin glared at hayi. The twins don't have bus passes so hayi paid for them. Jennie looked around the bus with a cringe, slowly walking towards where mino is standing, giving judgemental looks at the people who were minding their own business.

The bus closed and lurched forward, making the wins stumble since they didn't hold on to the straphanger. Good thing hayi was able to grab a hold of hanbin's shirt collar, choking him in the process and jennie ended up on mino's embrace who helped her steady her ground.

"Oh sorry, would you rather have fallen flat on your face?" Hayi rolled her eyes at hanbin when he gave her another glare, fixing his collar, removing it from her grasp after he steadied himself.

"Hold on to the straphanger before you make a fool out of yourself again." He looked at where hayi was holding and followed suit. Jennie however, eyed the thing disgust. Wondering how many germs it has, so she held on to the hem of mino's jacket instead, inching closer so she won't fall again.

"Hey kid, you're not that short, you can still reach th-

"Stop calling me kid! I'm turning 15 in a month and you're like what? two years older than me?" Jennie huffed, cutting mino off.

"Three." Mino corrects her.

"Whatever, and I won't touch that thing! who knows how many bacteria there is." She grumbles.

"I can say the same for my jacket." The bus came to a stop and a few people got off so the four were able to take a sit. Jennie sat with mino and hanbin with hayi.

Hanbin was busy playing on his phone which he finally retrieved from dara when hayi started to lean on him.

"Y-ya, what are you d-doing?" Hayi snorted at his stutter and he shut his eyes close when her face came near.

"We're getting off." He hears hayi say so he opened his eyes to see her moving away from him. He looked to his side and found a red button where passengers push to let the driver know their stop. He was frozen on his sit but snapped out of it when he saw his twin is already getting off the bus with mino.

"Why are you blushing?" Jennie eyed her twin's reddened face. Hayi and mino heard her question so they both looked at hanbin who immediately scowled,"No, I'm not! I'm just pissed on why we have to go with them."

"No one's forcing you. You already have money right? Take the cab and go home then." Hayi rolled her eyes and went inside the mall, mino tailing behind her. The twins grudgingly followed after the two knowing they need to buy clothes

Please log in to read the full chapter