Other 11

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie and hanbin are silently eating their food as dara started inquiring them while mino and hayi are quietly listening.

"Jennie, do you remember what happened?" Jennie clenched her fist and nodded. Hanbin stopped eating and bowed his head.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to pretect you." Jennie's face softened and held her brother's hand

"Don't be. It's not your fault."

"Don't worry, nothing happened to her aside from getting knocked out. I carried her out before they can do what they planned for her." Mino assured the twins and they snapped their head at him.

"T-they..." jennie stuttered then cleared . "They didn't take photos?" She quietly asked, cringing as if just thinking about it makes her feel embarrassed.

"They weren't able to." Dara sighed and stood up

"You kids take your time and stay here for a while. I just need to go somewhere. Mino, you're in charge." Dara was able to get a hold of their father last night but it was only for a brief moment, like the call wasn't supposed to be answered.

Silence ensued at the dining area when dara left. The doorbell rang and hayi was quick on her feet "I'll get it." She announced.

Jennie was hesitant and was not used to saying such thing so she grabbed her glass of water and drank it before saying "thank you."

Mino was surprised and wondered if it was addressed to him. Her cheeka flushed and she scoffed "I'm not repeating it."

"Don't mention it kid."

"Jennie. My name is jennie." Jennie snapped. Annoyed with him calling her kid.

Hayi came back with the trio tailing behind her. "Yo bro, you good man?" Bobby asked hanbin, nodding at him and slapping his back.

"Pabo! Are you close?" The eldest just shook his head at bobby who's now bickering with hayi for eating the latter's sandwich.

"I'm jinwhan, that guy's bobby and this is donghyuk." Jinhwan introduced.

Hanbin, feeling awkward but remembered these were the guys that saved them so he acknowledged them and introduced himself too. "I'm hanbin, this is my twin, jennie."

"Hayi's friends are our friends. Welcome!" Jinhwan gave them a big smile and hayi was tempted to say they're not her friends but made no correction. She kind of felt bad for them and understood why they're acting the way they are and decided to be the bigger person.

Hayi and donghyuk can only face palm at Bobby's friendly nature as he proceeds to talk to the twins like they've known each other in like forever. But it was no surprise when the twins eventually found themselves enjoying his company along with jinhwan and donghyuk warming up to them.


👉🍎👈

Jiyong was smir

Please log in to read the full chapter