Other 23

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Kwons stayed rooted on their spot and stared at dara's closed door. Jiyong sighed and sat slowly at the couch where he'll be sleeping in. How long did she intend to make him sleep there?

"She didn't even tell us which room to go." Hanbin grumbled, peeking over to one of the rooms but it's dark and only a lava lamp is lit up. He also checked the other room and hear soft music playing, Bigbang's Blue is playing, the ceiling full of glow in the dark stickers.

"I think that's my room." He pointed to where the lava lamp was and jennie frowned

"Are you going to be ok here dad?" Jiyong just nodded in a daze.

"Go on, you still have school tomorrow." The twins grabbed their things and went to their respective rooms just as dara went out of her room and threw some blankets and pillow over to jiyong.

"Yah!" Jiyong exclaimed cause she hit his face

"Mwo?!" She raised her chin up to him, daring him to say some more and he grumbled under his breath.

"They figured out their rooms?" Dara looked over to the other two closed doors in wonder. If those two siblings have anything in common, it's sleeping like they're hibernating.

"Obviously." Dara rolled her eyes at jiyong's remark and went back to her room.

Hanbin couldn't see a thing. He forgot his phone was still with dara so he doesn't have anything to use as a torch. He tried feeling the switch but couldn't find it. He cleared hs throat but recieved no answer.

He slowly walked around the small space and concluded there's only one bed. He looked at the lump on the side and sighed. He tilted his head. Mino looks small being bundled up, he looked like a big guy when he last saw him. He shrugged and took his shirt off.

Jennie on the other hand was looking around the dimly lit room and cringed like there were germs everywhere. The room was unfamiliar. She'd usually remember a place if she'd seen it once but maybe it's because she was drugged the last time she was in hayi's room.

"Excuse me?" She says, clearing but no answer, soft snores could be heard and another cringe made its way to jennie's face.

She carefully sat down at the edge of the bed and fiddled with her fingers. She sniffed, feeling her tears falling. She might look tough but she's really a c

Please log in to read the full chapter