Other 22

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

The parks are already preparing for bed when they hear a persistent ringing of their doorbell. Dara glanced at her clock and raised her brow at the late night visit.

"Mino! Get the door!" Dara yelled from her room but mino had his headphones on, blasting bigbang songs and jamming to it. Dara can hear his deep voice rapping along. Rolling her eyes, she went out to see who it is.

"You've got the wrong house." She says says blankly and moved to close the door on their faces. It seems to be her favorite thing to do, but jiyong blocked the door with his foot

"You said you're going to... h-help us." Dara almost snorted at his struggle to say the word. The twins were looking anywhere but her. They have their luggages with them so she's guessing they've checked out from the hotel.

"But you declined, didn't you? You're not some kind of... what's that word again? ah... charity case, aren't you?" Jennie looked at her with a frown.

"She's just going to mock us, let's go!" Jennie grumbled and dara hunched up her shoulders, not feeling sorry at all.

"Suit yourself. goodnight." She bowed a bit and was successful in closing the door. But dara didn't go back to her room. She leaned back on the door and waited for the Kwons to finish arguing outside.

"And go where?! We can't go back to the hotel cause we already checked and you even let them hear you say we're going back to our mansion as the renovations are finally done!" What renovations? No need to have excuses when checking out. psh.

"Anywhere but here!! I don't like her or her niece! Specially her nephew!!" My family aren't fond of yours either. Dara was busy looking at hr nails as she gives side comments on her head.

"We're just going to get the aid she talked about and leave." Dara raised a brow hearing Jiyong's remark. Did he think she'll just hand them money? pabo.

Three.. Two... One... The doorbell rang and dara waited for a minute to open the door. She crossed her arms and said, "What? People are trying to sleep so if you have somewhere else to go, no one's stopping you."

"We'll leave. We're just going to take what you offered. I promise to pay you back twice. No, I can triple it, You can have everything you want." Dara was tempted to say she can get whatever she wants without his payment. He can b

Please log in to read the full chapter