Other 39

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Currently taking a break, jiyong has been getting alot of attention from both female and male employees but jiyong was used to the attention. He'd be more surprised if they didn't pay him any like that teacher which is his current landlord.

Jiyong stirred at his cup of coffee at the company's break room when someone came in and discreetly closed the door. Jiyong looked up from his cup and a girl bit her lips seductivly, "Hi there."

He recognized her as one of the agents sitting near his bay. Jiyong eyed her up and down, nodding appreciatively about her clothes hugging her curves in all the right places. She knows what to wear to flaunt what she has just the jiyong likes it. He eyed her with a smirk and she strutted towards him taking his smirk as approval.

Her hand caressed his chest and s around his nape as she closes her eyes to give him a kiss. Jiyong was anticipating it, however, when he closed his eyes and image of dara clicking her tongue at him and rolling her eyes at him appeared making him snap his eyes open and avoided the kiss.

The ?! He thought to himself. He can't believe what he did either. Kwon jiyong don't say no for girls throwing themselves at him especially if they pass his standards.

"What's wrong?" The girl frowned, she was so sure she'd get a taste of the legendary Kwon Jiyong. The girls in the company all gushed when rumors started circulating about the Kwon Jiyong working in their company which they all initially thought as hoax but was proven when trainees came to the production floor to start their nesting period.

After that, girls both married and not have been paying close attention to the Kwon and waiting for the right moment to pounce. Having a man with such a high status don't come by often for them so they'll get every chance. Sure he was rumored to have been kicked out from his own company and got broke which should be true considering where he's at but that didn't matter. He's still a Kwon.

"Ya, why is the door clo-" The door opened and the SME who walked in stared at the close approximity of the two. Jiyong excused himself, leaving his cup of coffee while the girl just forced a smile as if something had happened between her and jiyong which caused to spread some rumors. The girl obviously liked it and jiyong usually couldn't care less, but knowing how rumors would work, it might reach dara.

The girl thought since jiyong was not reacting to the rumors, she might have a chance afterall and pushed her luck. She smiles and confidently walked towards jiyong and sat next to him. She glanced around and smied to herself when everyone's eyes were on them. She boldly tapped jiyong to just talk to him but the latter suddenly yelled oout in frustration

"Aish

Please log in to read the full chapter