Other 10

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara was ready to raise hell as soon as she heard their door opening. She stood up and put her hands on the side of her hips, and stretched her neck from side to side. She was in the living room waiting for them.

"What time do you th—what the..." her eyes bulged out from its sockets when she saw a badly beaten hanbin, assisted by her niece's friends bobby and donghguk and an unconscious jennie on her nephew's arms.

"Yah! What happened? Hayi, did you lose your temper again?" She glared at her niece who raised her hands up and guided them to sit on the couch while mino made a beeline to the comfort room where they put the first aid kit.

"I did, but to the guys that did this to him. I found him being ganged up on so I had to interfere." Mino handed dara the kit and immediately worked on hanbin's wounds.

"Did you contact their dad?"

"Like we know his number. That's why we brought them here." Dara sighed

"Imo, we'll go ahead. Hayi we'll see you tomorrow." Dara nodded and thanked the three of them before turning back to her family members.

"Excuse me." Dara stood up and got her phone and called jiyong but not getting any answer. She pinched the bridge of her nose and went back to the living room.

"Mino, you can put jennie in hayi's room for now and hanbin on yours. Their dad's not picking up." Hayi and mino did not protest and obliged to what their aunt ordered them to do.

"Come back here once you're done. I want to know what happened." After mino put jennie on hayi's bed, he and hayi helped putting hanbin on his and went back to where their aunt is waiting.

"What happened?" Hati raised her hand and went first.

"The guys and I split up looking for oppa and agreed to meet at the emergency exit after some time. I got there first and found the male kwon getting beaten up. But I heard something that made my blood boil. Those guys were talking about the possibility of the kwon ratting them out but the guy assured he won't or they will spread his twin's photos. So I assumed that's the reason for the brawl." Dara pursed her lips and turned to mino.

"I was in a vip room.." he started making hayi and dara scrunch up their nose simultaneously.

"Please don't e

Please log in to read the full chapter