Other 18

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What do you mean it's not working?! Try again!" Jennie glared at the cashier. They're at an elite school so of course their cafeteria accepts cards. Most students here prefers cashless anyway.

"I'm sorry miss, we tried three times already." That was the third card too! Jennie's breathing started to labor. It's embarrassing and very humiliating!

"Here, try these!" She shoved all her card but nothing worked and students are now wondering what's taking so long.

"How about mine?" Hanbin gave the cashier his and the cashier shook her head. Students are now curious as to what's going on. Murmurs about the Kwon unable to pay for her food and she's on a diet so it wasn't even much!

"I'll pay for her. I'm sure there's an error with the bank, it happens to me all the time." Her classmate, Park Chaeyoung, who was next in line paid the cashier in cash before Jennie could react.

"I'll triple my payment. Send me your account number." Jennie grumbled, taking her cards and shoved in her bag.

"A thank you would be enough." Chaeyoung smiled brightly.

"I can pay!" Jennie took it the wrong way. She thought chaeyoung was looking down on her. The twins hurried out so they can call their father without the others sticking their noses into their business.

Jiyong was preparing for a meeting when he received a call. His brows furrowed cause he knows the twins only calls him for emergencies like he taught them to.

"Our cards aren't working!" Was the first thing he heard when he answered the phone. He went out of the conference room when some of the board started to come in and went to the fire exit to take the call.

"What? There must be something wrong with the machine—

"All of it dad! They tried multiple times on each too and is working with other student's cards!" Jennje shrieked, cutting him off.

"I'll pick you up after the meeting, we'll go to the bank. For now, I need to go." Jiyong didn't even said goodbye and just ended the call, going back to the conference room.

"I'm sorry I'm la-te..." Jiyong faltered when he saw his father in his seat.

"Ah, jiyong." His father grinned.

"I would like to formally make an announcement. From here on, I will be the one to manage the company. Jiyong, you're banned from entering the premises.

Jiyong's eyes widened at the declaration and the board are now whispering to themselves. "You can't do that!" Jiyong stomped his way to his father when two g

Please log in to read the full chapter