Other 12

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

The twins' aura is ominous as they walked the school grounds Monday morning. Hanbin's bruise on his face is already gone but he still has some cuts and faint bruise on his arm and stomach where they kicked him senseless.

Students stepped out of their way as they strode in. Jennie's wearing sunglasses but they can still feel the sharpness of her glares.

"J-jennie! did you get home safely?" The audacity. Jennie faked a smile to one of her so-called friends and took her glasses off

"Yes. I was so out of it, I don't remember a thing." Jennie lies through her teeth while hanbin was having a silent conversation with the guys who beat him up. "One word and your twin's over." hanbin clenched his jaw, trying to hide his smirk.

"Oh really?" the one who jennie considered her best friend piped up. The snake! she gave her limited edition stuff and this is what she gets in return?!

"yeah, did I do anything... embarrassing?" 

"weelll.." she dragged on, smirking and jennie took every power of her not to rearrange the 's face. The school bell rang, indicating the beginning of classes

"You can tell me later. I would love to hear it."

"Oh, I'm sure you will." she giggled. They walked towards the room and the guys bumped to chaeyoung, one of the outcasts.

"watch where you're going freak!" she's not a freak, just exceptionally smart.

"you're the one who's not looking!" lisa, her bestfriend, came to her defense, helping her stand up.

"oh look, the lesbian looking out for her lover." one of jennie's posse says loudly making everyone laugh.

"I don't know what's so funny. Her being lesbian according to a hearsay, or you still being ignorant about the lgbtq community." that shut them up and her friends dropped their jaws at her. Jennie just flipped her hair and walked off.

Jennie was always just silent whenever their uality is being ridiculed, she never laughs at the homophobic jokes but it's the first time she stood up for them even though neither lisa, nor chaeng is gay. They don't really find offence when they're being teased cause there's nothing simply to be offended about.

"Well that's a first." lisa muttered.

"I always knew she isn't that bad.  Just totally spoiled." chaeyoung giggled

"are you ok? are you hurt? Those jerks-"

"June, I'm fine." chaeyoung assure her childhood friend and lisa, yunhyeong and chanwoo are giving side glances to each other about the two and laughed.

"What are you laughing about?" june's brows furrowed bu

Please log in to read the full chapter