Other 4

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara was surprised to see the twins are on their seat once she got in and have not made a ruckus, but the smug look on their faces didn't escape her eyes.

Dara just scanned the room and put her tablet down. Everyone was present. They were only twenty of them in the class.

"Why do you think having good manners is important?" Dara began

"We don't." Hanbin answered which made his twin snicker and some of the class.

"Which is perfect that you're here in my class so you could lear—" the classroom door opened revealing minzy and jiyong.

"Sorry to interrupt your class miss park." Minzy said, putting her hand down that was left suspended in the air with the other. She was going to knock but Mr. Kwon went ahead and got in.

"I hope you don't mind having Mr. Kwon observe the class?" Minzy asked, turning to me.

"Why would she have a problem with it if the principal permits?" Jiyong remarked lowly, letting only dara hear it. She bit back her tongue and smiled at minzy who nodded and bowed lightly before taking her leave.

"Behave, children." Minzy reminded.

"Yes Ms. Gong." The children chorused. Minzy left and everyone was silent. The twins beamed at their dad with pride who continued to stand infront of the class when he already have a velvet chair reserved solely for him.

"You may sit do—"

"What's the use with this class? We're just wasting our money with something irrelevant and so basic." Jiyong said loudly, cutting dara off in the middle of her sentence, making sure everyone hears it.

"I mean, what we pay is nothing but a penny for us but at least it should be beneficial and something that can't be learned outside of the school." Jiyong continues to mock.

"Right?" Dara agreed which surprised jiyong and the class

"It is so basic and repetitive yet some people still fail at it. You wonder where those teachings as a kid went when it's very basic? Having good manners and right conduct should start with your first school and I don't mean your day care centers but in your homes cause the parents are supposed to be your first teachers." Dara raised her chin so she can see jiyong  in the eye who was a bit taller than her.

"I'm sure it has been taught over and over yet some people c

Please log in to read the full chapter