Other 29

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie held on tightly to her hermes clutch, unwilling  to let go of the last item they have on sale.

"Can you let go? I paid for it already." The buyer said through gritted teeth, smiling as she tried to pry the bag from her but jennie won't budge.

"Sorry, she just loved it so much you know?" Hayi smiled and fought to unclasp jennie's hand, and after several attemtps, was finally able to let the bag go. Jennie followed the buyer with her gaze, a pout on her lips. Unshed tears threatening to fall.

"Alright, I'll be getting this." Dara took the exact amount jiyong borrowed from her and just as they excpected, with the high class things they have, they were able t gaher quite a sum, plus they were able to sell the limited edition stuff much more than its worth, but not too much since it's already secondhand.

"It's barely enough to get your status back, at least it could cover the expenses you'll need for months, depends on how you handle your money, it might be enough til you get back on your feet." dara pulled on her coat and flipped her hair that got caught on it.

The kwons stared at their money with a frown, what they have might be able to cover their expenses for two to three weeks, but months? that's a stretch.

"I can't believe this is all I have for my clothes! This isn't even half the worth my things were!!" Jennie shrieked.

"What do you mean by months? with our cafeteria food alone, this money can barely fit the whole month." Hanbin grumbled. Unlike Hayi and Mino's school, lunches are already paid, they just need to present their id. The kwon's school cafeteria however is like a 5-star restaurant that serves expensive meals and not have any fixed rate cause it depends on the cuisine being served.

"Then bring a packed lunch." The kwons gaped at dara

"A packed lunch? Are you kidding?" Jiyong uttered in disbelief

"Is it funny?" Dara rolled her eyes, "Well, you can always find a job so you don't have to worry about running out of money for cafeteria food." Dara hunched up her shoulders and tok some money out, handing it to mino.

"You have the list?" dara asked hayi who nodded, tapping her pocket.

"Take the twins with you, Kwon, get in the car."

"Whyyy? We can do it alone, *imo." (*Aunt)

"Take us where?" Hanbin furrowed hs brows

"Grocery shopping, besides, you need to go visit a thrift shop right? since you sold most of your clothes?" Dara unlocked her car and got in

"How will we f

Please log in to read the full chapter