Other 37

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung and lisa paused on their tracks and gulped seeing jennie marching towards them with a serious look on her face. She's really intimidating.

When she was close enough, jennie took a deep breath and raised he hands up, making the duo close their eyes in reflex.

"I'm sorry!" Chaeyoung and lisa snapped their eyes open and their eyes widened seeing jennie's head in a bow and her hand raised forward, holding out a paper bag.

"Please accept my peace offering." Chaeyoung and lisa were shocked. They never thought they'd hear such words coming from a kwon's mouth.

"I assumed you were the one who told rumors about me but I know now that it's my mistake. I... I'm really sorry." Lisa honestly didn't know how to react.

"It's ok. I forgive you, you can lift your head now." But jennie shook her head.

"I won't, 'til you won't accept my offering." She mumbles so lisa hesitantly took the paper bag from her and only then she lifts her head.

"I hope you like it." She says in a small voice and lisa opened the bag to see what's inside

"What? But this-" jennie shakes her head, stopping her. It was the limited edition top they both reached at the same time at the shop.

"It's yours now..." she plays on the hem of her skirt, a blush on her cheeks as she peeks at the duo and said "I hope we can be friends?" Once again, chaeyoung and lisa was shocked

"Don't worry! I don't have any evil scheme or something and I wasn't dared to do this... it's just... I think you guys can be my real friends." Jennie chews on her inner cheeks anxiously making lisa and chaeyoung laugh at her cuteness.

"Of course we can!" Jennie was caught off-guard. Although she was really hoping they can be, she was more than sure they'd reject her for what she did.

"Really?" Her cheeks puffed and tears welled up in her eyes

"Omo! Ya! You don't have to cry." But in cue, jennie cried.

"It's... it's just that.. I was a to you.. and... and you still want to be friends." She cries like a baby.

"It's ok!" Lisa and Chaeyoung chuckled as they pulled jennie to calm her down, rubbing her back and giving her a handkerchief. It was the first time they saw jennie like that, so raw. But that just means she's being genuine.

That day at lunch, the twins sat down with their new found friends much to the other students astonishment but that's not what's most surprising. What h

Please log in to read the full chapter