Other 48

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara woke up early the next day, she had a good sleep feeling her body still floating in the sea. She sat up and strecthed with a smile on her face and looked around the room. It was silent and serene. Taking a deep breath, she turned her head to her side and found the opposite side of the bed looked untouched.

Shrugging and not really caring where her roommate is or where he slept, Dara stood up and made her bed and decided to take advantage of the missing Kwon and quickly take a bath. Gathering her towel and changed of clothes, dara headed inside the bathroom and locked the door.

Putting her fresh clothes on the side, and hanging her towel, dara hummed happily as she took off her clothes and opened the opaqued door separating the bath and toilet area and froze "Kyaaaaaah!!!!" She let out a loud shriek and hurried over to her robe, quickly putting it on and glared at the figure sleeping inside the tub!

Dara's brows creased and hesitantly inched forward to Jiyong's unmoving body. Despite hurting her esophagus from the scream she just let out, the latter remained unbothered. "Bwoya, is he dead?" she whispers, and slowly reached out to poke jiyong who didn't even stir a bit.

Huffing and having enough of the nonsense, dara made sure her robe is tightly secured around her and came closer to nudge jiyong and cringed, pinching her nose from the strong smell of alcohol from jiyong. "How much did he drink?"

Standing up, dara raised her foot to nudge jiyong awake, "Ya, Kwon Jiyong."

Jiyong just groaned and moved his position, and only did dara see he was hugging a baseball bat. Where the did he get such thing? Shaking her head, she was about to just let it go when she suddenly had a bad feeling. Without changing back to her clothes, dara quickly ran out of the room calling for the maids but they're not answering.

When she finally got downstairs she gaped at the sight in front of her. Everything was a mess! Waste scattered everywhere and the kids are all over the floor! Looking closely, dara pinched the bridge of her nose seeing everyone wasted.

She heard a comotion in the kitchen and found the older kids which are mino and his friends, drinking coffee as they held their heads. Clearly having a hangover. Composing herself, dara marched up to mino and calmly asked "What happened? Didn't I tell you no alcoholic beverages for those kids!?"

Mino flinched, groaning at his a

Please log in to read the full chapter