Other 45

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's just for three days. The room is huge and the bed is big. Dara mumbles to herself as she looks around the room.

I can kick him on the floor or he can sleep in the couch... What am I getting so worked up for? I'm Sandara Park. The Sandara Park. With that thought, Dara raised her chin and walked out of the room with confidence only to hide her face and cower as she pivots when she saw jiyong coming her way who wasn't looking where he's going.

Also deep in thought, jiyong's brows creased as he pauses on his tracks, unaware of dara's retreating form. Why should I feel awkward? I'm Kwon Jiyong. He continues to walk towards the said room but stopped on his tracks again and turned back around, biting his nails. Ssst. What if I do that again? I have no control over myself! He gasps and dropped his bag so he can slap both his cheeks Have I gone nuts? Am I possessed?

He shakes his head. Ani, ani. That was just a one time thing. That won't happen again. That was just because I was so drowsy.

Straightening himself up, he turned back again and walked to the room at the same time dara pulled herself together and put her hair up in a ponytial. Jiyong stood frozen in the doorway as dara looked back at him

"What are you staring at?" She scoffs and he clears his throat, going inside and closing the door, taking in the sight of the room. The room is huge, it even seems bigger that his room up in his mansion.

"This place is huge but you seem to be not surprised about it." He comments as he walks over to the bed

"What does that supposed to mean?"

"It's just... you look like you belong in a place like this." Dara stiffened but jiyong didn't notice.

"What? Am I supposed to act ignorant then? Just because you think we could never step foot in a place like this?" Dara crosses her arms as she eyed jiyong who sat on the bed after putting his bag down the floor

"No offense meant." He shrugs.

"Well, offense taken." Dara rolled her eyes and walked out but popped back in "Keep my side of the bed clean." And walked back out.

"Pabo-ya, I'm saying you fit right in my world." He whispers but then rolled over to his stomach and pulled his hair out screaming. "Aissh!! What has that woman done to me?" He sats up, grumbling as he ruffles his hair.

Dara went down to where the kids were and was still ranting at jiyong in her head how he will never change. Being high and mighty is a part of his DNA. Only then did she notice all eyes were on her.

Please log in to read the full chapter