Other 2

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong was surprised to see his children burst to his office where he's busy making out with his retary.

His secretary scrambled up and straightened her clothes. "Get out ." Jennie hissed and the secretary ran out. Jiyong cleared his throat, not even correcting his daughter's words.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jiyong asked, leaning his on his table and put his hands on his pockets.

"We were kicked out from class!" The duo said at the same time. Jiyong was surprised to hear about that. His kids were superior, like him. Who dares to do that has probably a death wish.

"What? Who?" His brows furrowed.

"Miss Park!" They said at the same time again.

"She threw our bags out!" Jennie screeched.

"She humiliated us infront of everyone!" Hanbin added.

"Miss park?" Jiyong raised a brow, standing up straight. He's not sure if he can do much damage to her knowing she's his friend's wife.

"No! The other miss park!" They chorused.

"Other miss park?" Jiyong echoed.

"Yes! She's miss park's substitute! What was her stupid name again?" Jennie mumbled

"Dara. Sandara park. Who names their child that?" Hanbin shook his head.

"Sandara..." jiyong swore he heard that name before but can't pinpoint when and where. The name's very unique. One of a kind he must say. And easy to find. He smirked

"I'll take care of it." The twins high-fived.

"You guys can go home right now and take a rest." The twins frowned

"Can't we go home together?" Hanbin asked

"I'm busy. I'll be home late."

"You're always late." Jennie grumbled.

"I need to cause if not, I won't be able to give you what you want."

You're already not giving it. The twins thought but they knew what he meant. He spoils them so they can't complain.

"When will mom be back in Seoul?" Jennie asked

"I don't know. You can call her." Their parents divorced and each of them are living like they're single with no children. They only shower the twins with materialistic things but never their time.

The twins nodded and turned to leave. Not even saying goodbye to each other. Jennie threw a glare at her dad's new and motioned her thumb across her neck, slicing it.

The twins arrived the school the next day with heads held high as they strut the hallways like they own the place. Well, they sort of do. They're the richest students in the school.

Hanbin bumped into a senior but he was the one who was mad. "Watch where you're going freak!"

T

Please log in to read the full chapter