Other 19

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What's wrong dad? Why are our cards not working?" Jennie asked as soon as she came to her father's side.

"And why are you here early? Where is Tukutz?" Tukutz is their father's chauffeur.

"I'm still looking into it. For now, let's go home." The twins frowned but did as told.

They arrived at their mansion and jiyong honked his car but they didn't open the gate. Again, he honks his car louder and longer this time, but instead of opening the gates wide open, someone came out of it instead, bringing one luggage for each Kwon.

Jiyong rolled down his windows and the person bowed, a piece of paper on his hands. Jiyong took it and he put the bags on the trunk and left without a word.

"What's taking them so long?" Jennie muttered while jiyong read the letter with his brows getting closer and closer with each paragraph.

The twins were startled when their father let out an angry growl and stepped out of the car and started banging on the gates, screaming curses.

Hanbin took the crumpled paper left by their father and read it, Jennie also leaned in to see why it got such a violent reaction from their usually composed father.

Jennie gasped and tears stung her eyes "we're broke?!" She screeched, fanning herself as she starts to hyperventilate. Hanbin was just frozen, not blinking.

They were shocked to see jiyong being dragged back to his car by the guards. "I know your faces! I'm going to fire you once I'm back!"

Jiyong shrugged their hold on him and glared. He went back to his car and put it on reverse as they drive away from the mansion.

"Where do we go?" Jennie frantically asked.

"To your mother." The twins barely see their mom and even if they can go see her as they pleased, she's almost never at home like now.

"Sorry, Mr. Kwon, Ms. Chaerin is currently out of the country and we don't know when she'll be back." Jiyong gripped his steering wheel and pursed his lips.

"Can't we go in?"

"You'll have to ask Ms. Chaerin for permission, Sir." Jiyong nodded and tried to contact his ex-wife but she's unavailable. His patience is thinning as he called another number. Thankfully his lawyer finally picked up and they decided to meet at the cafe they frequent for meetings.

It was only that time the twins knew of how grave the situation really is. They are kicked out of their own house, their cards are

Please log in to read the full chapter