Other 14

BOOK 1: The Other Miss Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara sighed in relief knowing mino's face won't get risked to be shown to the public. She clenched her fist knowing what will happen if it did.

After the confrontation, the heads of the family came in to the principal's office and asked for jiyong's mercy. The wives were shocked to see their husbands not thinking twice to kneel.

"Appa!" Jennie's so called bestfriend called out to her father

"Shut up! I'll have a word with you when we get home." Both mother and child was taken aback with the threatening tone. Dara can only hope he's not viloent. As much as they were wronged, she doesn't want domestic violence to fall upon anyone.

"I already gave your wives a better option but they were stubborn and insistent. What happens next no longer becomes my problem." Jiyong didn't even bother to tell them to stand up and just looked at them from where he is standing.

"Please sir! They didn't know any better. We'll make sure to do as you wish."

"You know me well don't you?" They bowed and handed jiyong their resignation letter.

"What am I going to do with this? Your child's mistake isn't yours unless you know of it and let it be?" They quickly shook their heads no.

"Get them out of this school and I want whatever they have on my children deleted. If anything gets leaked here, I won't need your resignation cause I'll personally fire you." They gulped. Sure, being fired to ones job is normal if you are not doing it right or if you have not passed the company's standards. But if Kwon Jiyong personally fires you, good luck on having any company take you.

The fathers were quick to act and asked for their children's phone. "Did you send this to anyone?" The children quickly shook their heads no.

"Did you have any copy? Answer!" They jumped on their spots and cried, vigorously shaking their head no. Indeed, the scariest people of all, parents.

"Done, sir."

"Go back to your classes for now." Minzy dismissed the children but dara's relatives stayed with her. While the wives are being dragged back home by their husbands.

"Mr. Kwon, I'm sure you're aware your kids are still minors?" Minzy icily stared at jiyong

"Of course." He straightened his suit and sat down with poise. His aura is no joke.

"He's cool." Jinhwan uttered in a whisper.

"They won't be receiving any punishme

Please log in to read the full chapter