Excited, why?

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was believe it or not happy about the outcome. He thought this would the best approach to getting to know Chanyeol a little better. To understand why he has this strong hatred towards him, but looking to his side he could tell Chanyeol wasn't too elated by this.

The word was a little over a whisper he should be glad the teacher didn't hear him. However it did make Baekhyun a little sad that Chanyeol didn't want to be his partner. 

He pouted at the simple thought of Chanyeol probably thinking he is the worst choice when it came to this subject which is English while being hated on top of that. He looked over to see if Chanyeol was still unhappy, but the guy was giving his attention to Sandara. 

Baekhyun wasn't stupid when it came to situational awareness, he could tell Chanyeol had a obvious crush on her, but it seemed she wasn't interested.

"Okay so for the project the subject will be Shakespeare"

oh god not that guy, he is the number one reason why English is harder then it needs to be. 

"I will assign each group a play wrote by Shakespeare and your job is to establish your input or idea about why he wrote what he wrote." 

Baekhyun didn't want to admit it but he doesn't really understand the assignment. He feels stupid already and they haven't even start yet. 

"This assignment will be due next month"

He then started to pass out a sheet of paper.

"This will be your rubric and it will help me grade your presentation that will go with this" "before your start you will be required to write a four page essay that will be due the same day as your presentation."

The whole class groaned and some even started rolling their eyes and whispering profanities, but hey at least Baekhyun was with one the best in the class. 

"You guys, it may seem like a lot, but I'm giving you guys a month to do all this, plus you guys have partners it shouldn't be this complicated" 

"Well at least the presentation doesn't have to be in English" Baekhyun whispered to himself

"And your presentation has to be in English"

There goes my grade, that is already ty.

"Now I'm gonna assign each pair a play"

It went from Macbeth to Julius Caesar to Hamlet, but there was one play Baekhyun didn't hear him say yet and he was really hoping the teacher wasn't gonna give them. 

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Romeo and Juliet."

""

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

Chanyeol knew Romeo and Juliet like the back of his hand, he read the book about five times if he could remember. One of his favorite classics, however working on this with Baekhyun would make things less enjoyable. 

He really wanted to be paired up with Sandara, but it seemed her partner ended up being her best friend(what are the odds) Chae rin. At least it wasn't another guy. 

He noticed there is only five minutes left in class and him and Baekhyun haven't decided on the arrangements. 

"Hey Chanyeol, "Where should we meet up? your place or-"

"My place is fine" Chanyeol said cutting him off as he walked away. 

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

"Wait let me get things straight....you at English?" Tao asked. 

Luhan hit the back of his head but you could tell it wasn't really hard. "Idiot that is besides the point, he got partnered up with Chanyeol". 

Tao winced in pain "Ya but still the subject really isn't hard, you could ask me or Luhan for help we passed that class with ease." 

"Trust me Baekhyun just despises the subject" Jongdae said patting  his best friend's back. 

Luhan looked at him with curiosity filled with eyes "why is that?"

Baekhyun could list many reasons why the language was difficult but he was just gonna answer it how he usually answers. 

"The language is too hard"

"There is no specific reason?" Tao said while taking bite of his chicken. Their we're all currently at lunch, the only place during school hours they could all meet up.

He answered without hesitation "nope" 

Luhan realizing the younger wanted to move away from the topic "so moving back to Chanyeol, could you even work with that guy?"

Baekhyun shrugged "I believe so, its not like he isn't gonna participate because its his grade as well"

"Right still d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter