The game pt.2

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Chanyeol we're both positioned in the front along with Yixing. Yixing was telling them they need to play with their cards carefully if they wanted to win this. The two of them already discussed their strategies for this game and how it was gonna be handled. 

Team EXO was loosing by 5 points and Bighit was a point away from game point. Chanyeol got cold sweats just thinking about it while Baekhyun seemed very unbothered by it, but he thought this was only the first set they could beat them during the second set, and then the third set will determine who wins this game. The whistle blows indicating the game has started he noticed its Bighit's ball. The one serving was the very good looking one that wore bandanas. 

"Serve" was said by their coach which gives the player the okay t serve. Taehyung jumped up and spiked the ball it went over (obviously) and it went straight to Suho. 

"Mine" Suho bumped up the ball as he prayed it would go to one of his teammates. It went to Tao "got it" he set it up, but the set was to far off as it went to the other side of the net. Namjoon their ace set it up for one of the setters instead of bumping it. Jungkook spike the ball hard, however Chanyeol being the giant he is rebuttaled it as it striked down Bighit's court. 

"Damn how tall are you?" Jungkook asked out of pure curiosity. 

"Like 6'2 why?" 

"Because people even as tall or just little less still struggle to block my spikes".

Chanyeol wasn't sure if he should be impressed with himself or concerned for future references. 

"I guess height don't mean when it comes to this game huh?" 

Chanyeol thought about it, he always thought height mattered in most sports. He looked at Baekhyun and came to realize perhaps height doesn't mean ,"Ya I guess your right".

The ball was now their's and Suho was serving, the ball went over and went to Jimin's area. He dived for the ball, and went to Hooseok who set it up for Jungkook. Once again Chanyeol's blocks the ball which gains them another point. The score is 23-24, and in volleyball the team would have to score two times in order to win a set. EXO was not letting them. 

Their comeback was impressive, Bighit gives them that but they weren't gonna back down easily either. Suho served the ball again this time it went to the front, Jungkook set the ball up for namjoon to spike. Baekhyun noticed he was in his peripheral but he knew his trick, he looked the opposite direction from Baekhyun to the area  where no one was there.  He pivoted to that direction then like he assumed their ace spiked where he was. He bumped it up for Chanyeol as the taller set it up for him. It was all too quick as Bighit couldn't react fast enough. Baekhyun's spike went through the players and landed directly in the center. It was so quick the blockers couldn't even enough react, they swear to themselves it didn't even look like a normal set what Chanyeol did. 

The score was now 24-24.  

 

"TIME OUT!" was shouted by Bighit's coach 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun smirked, cause they both knew this game was theirs. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and right at the same moment Chanyeol looked his way. Baekhyun noticed the guy looked really good looking when he was sweaty especially when his blonde bangs stuck to his forehead. 

"What" Chanyeol gawked 

Baekhyun realized he was starring for too long which caused his face to heat up and his heart to feel something odd. 

 

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

"The hell was that" Jimin being the one to ask the obvious question everyone is wondering. 

"Set, spike comb-"

"I know Yoongi, but that was abnormal"

"Ya it was super super fast" Hooseok said with a pouting lip. 

Namjoon got up from his sitting position on the bleachers "You guys we could fix that" 

Jungkook was curious on how they were gonna the down that duo. "how so?"

 

Meanwhile EXO was thinking about their next line up. "I'd say we keep Chanyeol and Baekhyun in" Heechul said as he was drawing the positions everyone should be in. "I'll put in Minseok, Jongdae and Sehun"

While Heechul was talking about they should avoid, Chanyeol noticed there was a player on the other team that hasn't played yet. It was very good looking one with black hair. 

"What you looking at" Kris looked the same direction he was. 

He was startled by the suddenness of Kris.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter