A for effort

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Juliette is a Capulet"

"Romeo and Juliet is a romance but more of a tragedy. furthermore-" 

"Sir Chanyeol, you will do fine don't stress over it" Leeteuk reassured him. 

Leeteuk Chanyeol's chauffeur was driving him to school, while in the car he decided to study over the information until he had it perfectly memorized especially since its his first class. 

Chanyeol sighs " I know but this is my first class, plus this assignment is worth a lot."

"I'm aware sir, but stressing will only make things worse."

"Your right, but how is my pronunciation?"

"It's good sir, what about Mr. Byun will he be fine"

Suddenly Chanyeol got bad feeling in the pit of his stomach "I just hope he shows up." 

"Does he know the information well or speak the language well?" 

"Ya we went over it last night, and his pronunciation isn't bad but could need work" 

Leeteuk chuckled "You guys will be fine then"

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

Chanyeol just had to pray they weren't the first group to go up.

The teacher walks in soon after everyone is settled in to their seats. He looked at the time and it was two minutes before the bell rung. "Okay even though class hasn't started yet, I will announce the order of  groups we will be going in."

Chanyeol doubts he is the first group. 

"First group will be Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who will present Romeo and Juliette"

"" Chanyeol hissed. 

The whole class looked at him after his remark, the teacher was in shock."Mr. Park?"

He started panicking "Sorry, I-i it's just uh" before Chanyeol could finish his sorry excuse the classroom door is flung open in comes the brunet that everyone knows. 

"Byun Baekhyun surprised to see you arrive on time"

Chanyeol being shocked was an understatement, he couldn't he showed up on time. It's like he knew they were gonna present first. 

"Ya I couldn't let my partner down", he said as he gestured to Chanyeol 

Chanyeol was impressed for sure. 

The two went to the front once they realize their presentation was projected. Chanyeol went to the left side as Baekhyun went to the right side. Chanyeol looked over to Baekhyun and notice he wasn't nervous at all, he didn't fidget it seemed he was confident. 

I thought he only got like that with games

They introduced themselves first in English, 

"Hello, I'm Chanyeol" 

"Hello class, I'm Baekhyun and we will be presenting Romeo and Juliette which is a play wrote by Shakespeare."

Holy he sounds fluent

Chanyeol couldn't believe it, this guy spoke English so well. It almost didn't even sound like him. He even noticed the teacher was impressed along with the class. Did Baekhyun play him? when they practiced together the guy stuttered and got frustrated so many times. 

The presentation went well, there was no errors, they presented the information well and accurately. They finished in five minutes and they looked to see the teacher's reaction and he had slight smile on his face. 

"Any questions for Mr. Park, or Mr. Byun?" he looked around to see any hands raised. 

There was one, it was a girl she sat next to Sandara. "Baekhyun your English was really good, are you fluent by any chance?" 

She sounded kinda flirty or was Chanyeol imagining things.Do these kind of things always happen for the guy? Girls dawning over him or giving him the flirty eyes. Last time Chanyeol checked he could of sworn Baekhyun was into dudes unless he read into it wrong. 

Baekhyun gave the girl a smile"Uh no I'm not actually" He looked down to his feet and then shortly looked up at the girl and smirked. "I'm very familiar with the Language due to my father always traveling overseas so it just stuck to me."

The hell, that midget never told me that, and was he flirting back with the girl? So he likes women too?

Chanyeol's head hurt from trying to process what he saw. He rubbed his temples "any more questions for us?" 

No hands raised, before they could head back to their seats someone raised their hand but this time it was Dara.

"If you two had to choose which character represents you most out of Romeo and Juliet who would you choose?"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both looked at each other once the question was asked. Then the class started snickering at the question that was being asked. 

"I don't see what's so funny?" Mr. Lee asked. 

It was obvious why it was funny, because Romeo and Juliet were star-crossed lovers. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were both guys. People wouldn't have laughed if a guy and a girl presented this instead people's reactions would have been different. 

Baekhyun was the first one to speak"I would be Juliet, she displays inner strength, intelligence, bravery, wit, and independence. I think I'm many of those things"

The class was pleased with Baekhyun's answer, and then everyone looked to Chanyeol for an answer. 

"I-i would be Romeo, he is passio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter