The game pt. 1

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was more than excited, he couldn't even sleep last night. He was up thinking about their game, and how it was against one of the best teams. He wasn't nervous nor anxious he was just elated. 

Heechul walked over to the team with his clipboard."So you guys this is actually just a Practice game, your actual game is not until next week when you guys compete in the sectional tournament." he said in a nonchalant tone. 

"ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME" Baekhyun's voice was heard by everyone in the gym. 

God that Byun Baekhyun is loud Heechul thought to himself.

"No Baekhyun I'm not kidding you? this is a practice game" Heechul snorted  "Anyways Bighit should arrive soon so get ready and warm up"

Baekhyun still couldn't believe it, but he guesses its better than nothing. Playing against one another could get boring and repetitive.

Jongdae walked over to his best friend. He patted his back to get his attention "So Baek how has your project going with Chanyeol" Jongdae asked while stretching his legs 

 Baekhyun smiled, it was the smile Jongdae was familiar with and he started get a cold sweats. "It's actually going good" 

Tao and Luhan being shocked was a underestimate.They couldn't believe Chanyeol, the guy that literally hates Baekhyun's guts was being cordial with him or even worse nice to him.

"He's been nice to me lately, he doesn't give me death glares anymore either". Baekhyun knew deep down it wasn't gonna last but he was gonna soak it up for as long as he can.

"It's not gonna last" Luhan said" He is soon gonna start hating you in a few weeks once your guys project is done. 

"Ya I know but its nice" Baekhyun's smile soon faded and turned into a sulk. 

"Its okay Baekhyun" Jongdae comforted him "I mean who needs an like him"

The group snickered then on cue Chanyeol came behind Baekhyun "Aye midget lets talk"

"I don't trust him, like at all" Tao whispered to Luhan. 

"Same, but whatever Baekhyun did must of really took a toll on Chanyeol.

Baekhyun followed to where the taller was going."So I was thinking for this game me and you stick close because our set spike combination could kick their asses."

Baekhyun nodded for a response. "Agree"

"Glad you understand now lets-" Chanyeol was Interrupted by the gym doors opening. Walked in a group of people all males. They had on jerseys the colors red and black, made them have this intimidating look. Their aura hit Baekhyun like a bus, he knows this feeling, this feeling it didn't feel foreign. 

"Oh I think their here" Sehun said 

Baekhyun knows this team won't be easy to beat. 

 

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Everyone lined up on the line across the volleyball net. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were by each other as they stood in front of the net facing the other team.

Chanyeol leaned into Baekhyun's ear "Not gonna lie, but they seem good" 

Baekhyun flinched at the sudden contact he felt as Chanyeol's breath hit his ear, he didn't mind it. 

 They had seven members, all was average height. One was incredibly handsome, Baekhyun was wondering why he didn't become a model instead. One had very bright red hair but had a huge smile on his face. One had a very bland expression or in order words very emotionless. One had rimmed glasses that seemed pretty big on his face and his brown hair was slicked back. The other three seemed like the youngest but probably the most athletic. However the one starring holes in Baekhyun was the one with rimmed glasses and the person he assumed was the leader.

"Namjoon, its been a while huh?" Suho said. The one with rimmed glasses looked his way.

so namjoon is his name, he's the most imitating one Baekhyun thought. 

"Uh ya it has its been ....what? little over a year" he lightly chuckled 

"Yes it has"Suho replied

One of the members of the Bighit starred at Baekhyun then Chanyeol"looks like they got new members Tae" 

The one named Tae nodded the guy was very handsome as well and he wore a red bandana. It stood out but it looked really good on him. 

"Jungkook is the name I'm the youngest in the group" the same boy said with a cheeky smile and with a small wave. 

"Hooseok"

"Jin"

"Taehyung"

"Jimin"

"Yoongi"

"Namjoon, I'm the captain of this team I'm also considered the ace." 

Baekhyun knew those names were gonna stick in his head, especially when this won't be the last time they play against them. 

Bighit already knew their names except for Baekhyun's, Chanyeol's, Sehun, and Jongdae's. They introduced each other shortly. 

No one else exchanged words the silence was almost suffocating, you could hear people breathing, the tension was heavy, but a certain pair had to interrupt it. 

"So Y'all ready to get your 's kicked" Baekhyun said. 

The opposite team was surprised to hear such confidence.  

"If not we'll go easy" Chanyeol smirked he decided join in.

Their team couldn't believe what was coming out of their mouths. Heechul was in the back snickering he knew this is what the team needed. 

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol" Suho hissed. 

"What" they both said. 

"Whoever said we're gonna be the ones to get our  kicked", Jimin said. 

"I think we did" Chanyeol said as he tilted his head with confusion 

"No, you two did " Luhan said as he pointed to them. 

"We beat you guys before and we will do it again, now matter how many new teammates y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter