The Hunt...pt1

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun slowly looked at the text from his foe, double checking he wasn't seeing things. Surely he wasn't it clearly says "we need to talk". He hesitantly touches the key pad on his phone, he was little unsure what he should text because he didn't wanna upset the guy, like he usually does. 

 

Baekhyun

 About?

Chanyeol

we need to talk about the arrangements for the project 

in English. Like what time, days, and whose house 

 

Baekhyun

Ahhh okay 

Baekhyun was stupid he should known the guy just wanted to talk about the project that is due next month. They definitely can't do his house so Chanyeol's was the best option. 

Chanyeol 

So my house on some days..what about yours? 

Baekhyun 

uh my house isn't a good option..plus my room is

always a mess. 

 

Chanyeol

Can't you just idk clean it ? 

 

God why can't he take a hint, His house wouldn't be the best place plus he would have to meet his mom, and he wasn't lying about the room part his room is always a mess. 

Baekyun

I could but that would be time consuming^_^, I doubt you would even 

want come over to 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

Chanyeol was currently texting the number one guy he couldn't stand but when it comes to his grades it must be done. The little runt kept telling him his house was a bad option but Chanyeol was confused on why. Sure going to a guy's house you aren't to fond of was weird but going to Chanyeol's house constantly would be too much and his parents would start to think him and Baekhyun are actually friends. Chanyeol gagged a little when he thought about him and that being friends. 

The days and the hours needed to be discussed about as well. It would have to be right after school so around 3 they could meet at his house.

Chanyeol

 lets do my house Tuesday 

and your house Wednesday after school at 3

Baekhyun

but..i said my house isn't good..      

Chanyeol 

Ya ik but it wouldn't be fair to always use my house huh?

Baekhyun

True ...ig 

Chanyeol

good

 

 

 

 

 

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

Chanyeol was on his way to practice and god why was practice so early. He just remembered Heechul was still keen on making the group do activities so they could bond together for a good season. However Chanyeol was wondering when their first game will be, he hopes soon. 

He walked in the gym and everyone was there except Baekhyun and his friend. He went over to Jongin, Kyungsoo and Sehun they were setting up the nets for practice. 

"Hey" Chanyeol said as he approached them. 

"You look like you just woke up" Kyungsoo was tightening the net around the pole loops. 

He yawned "Maybe because I did". 

"Wait woke?...wouldn't you say waked up?" Sehun asked.

Chanyeol was wondering why he became friends with this idiot.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes "no it would be woke, waked is not even word" 

"Wait its not?" Now Jongin wanted to be an idiot along with Sehun. 

"No you would say "wake" or "woke" not waked"

"Hmm I don't believe you" Sehun said sounding unsure with a eyebrow raised.

"When have you heard the term "waked" Chanyeol asked.

"Many times, actually" Sehun said with  much confidence. 

"Your a literal dumb ".

"You know what?...lets ask siri"Jongin pulled out his phone. 

Chanyeol scoffed "Like she would know". 

"She is literally the most useless thing on a iPhone" Kyungsoo said he was also not believing it.

"How much you wanna bet"  

"10"Chanyeol said. 

"Okay prepare to pay up" Jongin smirked. 

"Hey siri is waked a word?"

"The terms for the past tense of wake would be wake, woke, woked and waked."Siri spoke. 

Jongin and Sehun both looked at each other and high fived. "hah we're right now pay up".

Before they knew it Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were both gone.

"Those liars" They both said in unison. They both sprinted to look for them.

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

 

Baekhyun walked in the gym with Jongdae, he looked around and he noticed a few of the teammates were missing. 

"Wonder what Heechul is gonna have us do today" Jongdae said. 

"Hmm don't know but I feel teamwork will be an essential today"

"Your probably righ-"

Before he could finish Sehun and Jongin ran up to two as if their lives depended on it. 

"Baekhyun.....have....you seen...Chanyeol or Kyungsoo? Sehun sounded very out of breath.

"uh...no?"

"Damn it, where do you think they went"

"I don't even think they could have gone far...its the gym" Sehun said.

I mean this gym in particular is quite big 

Baekhyun thought to himself.

"Attention everyone"

Everyone turned to who the voice belonged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter