Love ya

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo can't wait to talk to Jongin, or even see the man's face. Reasons for this is because he did well, extremely well on his exams. He texted his boyfriend about his score, and all he received was a good job babe, but nothing else. He expected a okay lets hang out or lets make out at my house, but no a simple good job babe. 

He sighs, "Kim Jongin, you better call me by the end of this day", he says to himself. Kyungsoo walks in his home and is welcomed by his parents. 

"Kyungsoo, congratulations on the score you got", his mom says while she hugs. 

"Thanks mom", Kyungsoo looks for his dads reaction. 

His dad walks over and pats his back, "I'm proud of you son, see that Jongin guy was a distraction".

Kyungsoo removes himself from his mother and father, "Jongin isn't a distraction, he is someone who motivates me more than anything else".

His dad gawks, "Lets be honest here son, his grades are below average, he use to sleep around before he met you, and-"

"Stop, you don't know him, and don't act like you do know him" Kyungsoo feels anger and a lot of emotions are taking over. 

"I may not know him personally but his actions tell me other wise". 

Kyungsoo's mother was starting to get annoyed with her husband as well, "Dear, Jongin is not a distraction and he is a good boy". 

His dad didn't say anything as he walks to his room, he is stubborn nothing will change his mind about how he feels about Jongin. 

Kyungsoo's phone begins to ring, the caller id was Jongin's. He picked up the phone and was so excited to hear the man's timbre voice, "Hello?"

"Hi Kyungie, wanna come over?"

"Yes", he said maybe a little to quickly.

"Aren't you eager?", he said in a teasing tone. 

Kyungsoo feels his face heat up, "Shut up". 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Tao and Kris were sparring at a dojo, Kris was obviously going easy on Tao, and he could see it. Their movements were fluid and quick as the tension was there. Soon enough they finished, and they wiped some of the remaining sweat that was on their foreheads with towels. 

Tao was tired, he couldn't even get up"Can we go home now". 

Kris hovers over him, "Lets do another one". 

Tao pouts, "I don't wanna". 

Kris grabs his arms,"come on". 

Tao was still being stubborn and purposely put all his weight in his body making himself heavier, "No please lets just go to my house and cuddle or something". 

Kris looks at him and feels defeated just looking at him, "Fine". Kris falls on the floor laying next to Tao. 

"Our game is coming soon, meaning the season will come to an end", Tao said with sadness in his voice. 

Kris knew Tao felt sad about the season coming to an end, along with all the team, "Yea, but after we could all still be together. Volleyball may end, but not us."

Tao rolls on his side and begins to straddle Kris, " Of course not, when you leave to college don't look at any of the college girls", he pecks his lips. 

"I won't, cause none of them would be you". 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><>

Minseok and Jongdae were at a fancy restaurant, Jongdae felt under dress while Minseok was in a nice dress suit, slacks and tie. Jongdae was only wearing a collar shirt, with just blue jeans. 

He was embarrassed, "Min, you should have told me where we were going, I would have dressed nicer". 

Minseok smirked, "You look fine, don't stress about it". 

Jongdae ignores his compliment, " I still feel underdress."

Minseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter