Wait

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like Baekhyun?"

"Yes" Sehun sighs "You repeated that for like the 4th time" 

"I'm sorry, it's just liking him? like possibly being in love with him" Chanyeol tried to wrap the idea around his head. The only person he has ever seen himself being with is Dara. "But her"

"Your not sure if Dara feels the same way, she isn't even aware of you liking her"

"What about Baekhyun? How do I know if he likes me?"

Sehun always talked with Baekhyun, so he knows how the smaller truly feels about him."I think he feels the same way, plus Baekhyun would accept you"

"You don't think Dara does?" Chanyeol has been talking to her for three days, he has only every received kindness from her.

"Could I be honest with you about her?"

"Sure"

"I think she is just using you"

"Sehun-"

"No listen she didn't care about you until her grade in English turned to " 

Chanyeol thought back to when he first met her, and she didn't even glance at him. He only just admired her from afar, but after his presentation with Baekhyun thats when she started looking his way. "I don't believe it" 

"Fine, choose what you wanna believe but just know Baekhyun cares about you, and I'm sure you care about him" Sehun then opens  his laptop and gives Chanyeol the idea he doesn't wanna talk anymore by putting in his ear buds. 

Chanyeol rolls his eyes and decides to walk around to clear his mind. He never thought the same gender would pique his interest but thinking back to the times when they argued. 

Few months ago 

"If you guys are gonna keep bickering then go outside" Heechul tells the two of them.

They both walk out in vexation, and couldn't even give each other eye contact. Baekhyun felt his eyes getting moist and he hated crying in front of others, especially people like Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol was angry, he couldn't stand being in the same area as Baekhyun so practice just consisted of them arguing. He heard sniffling and noticed it was Baekhyun, he was close to crying. 

"Chanyeol why do you hate me?" Baekhyun asked as he tried to prevent himself from crying. They weren't tears of sadness nor happiness but frustration. 

"Easy", he replied. 

Baekhyun needed to know why, to see if he could fix it. If not they will continue to bicker until championships. 

"Your-" 

Baekhyun looked so feeble and sad, he started to realize always taking his anger out on Baekhyun won't make him remember their past. 

"Why?" his tears ran past his face softly hit the floor while he tried whipping them only making his eyes worn out. "You gave me these death glares since our first game against one another, I tried being lenient with you but your still an ."

He sounded frustrated, he sounded hurt, and Chanyeol was confused on why he felt bad for him. "Just be less cocky these days." he rubbed the back of his neck. "It could be a little annoying."

"Seriously? thats it?" Baekhyun thought he did something to offend him. 

He looked like a kick puppy Chanyeol thought, "Yea, now lets tell Heechul we made up."

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><>><><<><><><><>><<><<><><><><>

He laughs to himself, because it was childish of him. He is just a childish person in general especially when it came to Baekhyun. He knew he cared for him the day at the beach, them just talking about silly things while gazing at one another. 

They always spent random nights just talking to one another, their talks would go on for hours. Hearing his voice or him laughing would tug at his heart strings. The way his eyes would crinkle into moon crescents, the little things about Baekhyun that people hardly ever realized about him is what made Chanyeol feel special, because he sees it. 

"If I do like him, what about-"

His phone was began to ring, the caller id was her. He let it ring a few more times until he fully could even answer her. 

"Hey."

"Hi Chanyeol, hows the trip so far? and are you coming home Friday then?"

"I'll be home Saturday morning Dara, and the trip is good so far."

"Thats good and when you come back there is something I need to tell you."

Chanyeol was curious by what she meant when she said this "Okay, mind giving me a hint on what this is about."

She began to laugh over the phone "I'll just say my heart is involved."

"Heart? Dara-"

"Look Chanyeol you don't have to give me an answer now, but yes I Iike you."

"I'll think about it."

><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><<><><>

"That movie was dumb." Luhan threw popcorn at the TV.

"Your picking that up." Baekhyun took some from the bowl. 

He sighs " I know, Baek I miss him."

Baekhyun gave him an sympathetic smile "I could tell, you communication is key."

"Shut up your one to talk when it comes to communication."

"Me and Chanyeol talk all the time, there isn't a day we don't talk."

"Talk about your feelings? Luhan said with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe not about that, but we don't always when we see each other."

Luhan knows how to get to Baekhyun, "You wish you could even him once." also is aware how ually frustrated he is. 

Baekhyun felt his face heat up "Shut up Lu, and you don't understand how my ual desires for him have risen for him for these days. Its hard going to the pool and seeing him shirtless most of the time without thinking about-"

"Baek, I don't need to know about your ual thoughts involving him."

"I know, but you still told me about you and Sehun's capades."

"Could we not mention his name, just hearing his names makes my heart sink."

"Aww you really like him."

Luhan knew he was gonna fall for Sehun eventually but there is a reaso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter