Together pt. 2

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone soon gathered in the living room. Some sat on the couch while others sat on the floor, Baekhyun decided to sit by Sehun but noticed the youngster smelled of alcohol. Baekhyun winced at the smell, it was all too familiar to him he wanted to move places but soon enough Sehun wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's arm and snuggled his head in the crook of his neck. He could tell Sehun made himself comfortable. 

Luhan did pay attention to the situation here and there but jealously was so not his thing, plus he knew Baekhyun wasn't into Sehun. So he decided to flip through some channels on Kris's TV, he skipped most channels. 

"Do you have Netflix Kris?"

"Sure, but I thought we could play a-"

"Oh my god look whats on" people turned to the reason for Luhan's sudden outburst. 

"What?" Tao asked.

"This one drama I have been watching, I'm trying to get Baek into it".

"Love Alarm?" Jongdae gave a questionable look. 

"That drama? .. I heard its corny don't watch it" Tao said.

Luhan glared at him "You're corny."

"I don't know Tao is saying not to watch it." 

"Don't listen to him, he doesn't have taste plus don't let others cloud your judgment." Luhan then continued on surfing channels. 

Soon enough Kris took the remote and cut it off "How about we play a game."

Luhan rolled his eyes "I'm listening."

Minseok however looked annoyed, "Why?" 

Suho being the one to speak up "We need to get know one another better, and this game will break some boundaries"

Chanyeol looked confused "Boundaries?" 

"Yea boundaries, or ice breakers"

"Sounds fun, I hope none of y'all say anything inappropriate." Tao said.

Suho gets up "Okay, I'll get some paper and pencil."

"I'll get a hat." Kris follows behind him. 

Baekhyun was still a little unsure how this game will go, but he was curious. He noticed Sehun kept starring at Luhan, he was just tempted to tell him to make his move, but maybe that would make is friend uncomfortable. 

"This game better not be stupid"

"It won't Minseokie" Jongdae said "I'm sure it will be fun" he gave him a smile. 

At that Minseok gave in, he won't lie he does indeed have a soft spot for Jongdae he just doesn't wanna admit it. Does he like him is the question that keeps ringing in his mind. If so he would never tell him or be together with him. 

"We're back" 

Everyone notices the two are back with the items they said they will get. They explained the game, we basically had to write one fact about themselves and put it in the hat. The person who pulled had to guess the person, there was no prize it was just for the fun of it. 

"Seems simple enough" Sehun slurred 

"Are you already drunk?" Luhan asked 

"Off of you? ..yes" He smirked 

Luhan scoffed. 

Shortly everyone was done writing down their fact, some were hesitant to put in the hat while others were agitated about what they wrote. 

"I'll go first" Yixing said as he slowly reached in the hat. Once pulled he unraveled the paper he read it and snickered to himself. "I like someone who isn't into younger people".

Luhan wanted to slap himself.

"I think most of us have an idea" Jongin eyed Sehun as he slowly took sips from his drink. 

"I'll take a wild guess, Sehun?"

"Yep, sad isn't it ?"

Luhan rolled his eyes "I have my reasons."

"But I bet you would let me take you here." 

Luhan was speechless, he just looked away while others laughed at the comment. 

Even Baekhyun laughed cause he knew his friend was flustered "Didn't the two of you kiss as well?"

"Yah! Baekhyun." Luhan was furious now but his face was a bright red. 

Sehun however wasn't gonna deny it "Yep and he enjoyed it."

"Next, since it was Sehun you guessed he would pull a name next." Suho wanting the game to keep going. 

Sehun grabbed from the hat "I'm into guys and girls." Sehun looked around, "Dude, this could be anyone." 

"Not me." Chanyeol looked offended.   

"Wait Chanyeol is straight?" Yixing asked.

Baekhyun stiffen a laugh. "Of course especially since he has a crush on some girl" 

Chanyeol glared at him.

"Is it you Baekhyun?"

"Nope." he said without hesitation "Use to be, but now strictly ." 

Sehun laughed "Okay then I don't know."

"It's me." 

Tao was in utter shock, because the person was Kris. He wasn't the only one shocked as the room felt thick after the sudden announcement. 

"Seriously dude?" Jongin eyed him up and down.

"Yep." Kris said with a innocent smile.

Luhan leaned into Tao's ear "Hey shoot your shot."

"Shut up Lu."

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

They shortly moved on to a different game known as truth or drink. If the person chose not to answer truthfully they would have to take a shot. Baekhyun however decided to sit this one out.

"Minseok, do you have a kink?" Sehun being the one to ask the questions. 

"Yes"

"Ohhhh care to elaborate" Then Luhan being the one to encourage it. 

"Nope that wasn't the question".

It was now Minseok's turn to ask "Chanyeol, if you turned gay who would be the first one you smashed in this room"

People were in shock how blunt the question was but Chanyeol sparred no time taking a shot, "Okay next he said."

Tao sighed "Damn it Chanyeol thats like the fourth gay question you avoided." 

"Well at least I'm playing." You would have to be oblivious not to notice the shade being thrown towards a certain someone. 

"Sorry I'm not into underage drinking." Baekhyun was getting annoyed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter