Feelings

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was cold, silent, but it wasn't a lonely night for Baekhyun. Baekhyun was heading to Jongdae's with Chanyeol, the guy he thought he hated, the guy who treated him like when they first met. However the guy he was in the car with wasn't that Chanyeol, no he was the Chanyeol that finally calls him by his name, the guy who looks at him with warmness instead of coldness in his eyes. The guy who offers him rides and the guy he has fallen for, he isn't sure whether its a good or bad. The downfall of all of this, is Chanyeol being supposedly into only girls. 

"So this his the address?" Chanyeol turning into the drive way. 

"Yep, thanks kind sir."

Chanyeol grasped on his chest as if what Baekhyun said hit his heart, "Sir?...don't make me sound old."

Baekhyun giggled at how dramatic Chanyeol was being. "I didn't mean it like that."

"Sure you didn't." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 

Baekhyun began to unbuckle his seat belt, but he sighed in sadness. He wanted to stay with the giant a little longer, he looked towards Chanyeol's way and they held eye contact for a few seconds. 

Chanyeol being the one to interrupt "I know I'm handso-" he couldn't finish as Baekhyun slammed the car door in his face. "Rude?"

"I'll see you later.", Baekhyun needed to hide his flushed face or it would be obvious about his feelings. 

"Baekhyun."

Baekhyun turned his way. 

"Text me."

Just like that his heart began to beat erratically. "O-okay."

 

><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<>><><><><><><><><><><>

Jongdae was happy to see his friend, he couldn't handle his emotions once he sees him "Baekhyun, please tell me your not going back home." Jongdae began to hug the life out of his friend. 

"I wish I could tell you that, but-"

"No." his voice cracked as he felt his tears seeping through his eyes. "I don't want to hear that bull Baekhyun, why are you protecting this man."

Baekhyun hesitated "Um, my mom Dae. He told me he would harm her .......if I-I even think about calling the police." he began to sob. 

Jongdae comforted him "We will think of something, I promise Baek."

Baekhyun whipped his tears away, crying wasn't his favorite thing to do. It made him feel weak, "Thank you Jongdae."

Jongdae smiled, "So who dropped you off?"

"Uh..someone."

"Baekhyun...I swear to god if its-"

"Uh please don't kill me...you love me no?"

"Depends." He glared at him. "Give me a hint?"

"His name starts with a C-" Baekhyun then felt a pillow hit his face. "Ow..."

"Didn't you guys hate each other like last month?"

"Uh yea."

Jongdae was speechless "Then why are you guys hanging around each other, and him giving you rides?"

Baekhyun started to fumble with pillow as he was nervous about what he was gonna say, "I guess we grew fond of one another."

"He even told us to go home that he will take care of you, you know how much I wanted to gagged." Jongdae said in disgust. 

However Baekhyun's face began to turn red, he wanted to smile so hard but he didn't give up himself to much "Seriously?"

"Yes!...its like all the sudden he wants to give s about you."

"Maybe he does...."

Jongdae gave him a dirty look "Was that a joke?"

"Uh no?"

"Byun Baekhyun please don't tell me you actually like him."

There was silence, "Maybe..."

Once again silence, "Does he even like ?"

"Uh no, and he is interested in another girl." his chest began to feel heavy just thinking about it.

 He was stressed, just thinking about the pain his friend went through which was a lot. 

"Yea...I know, but today I realized I like him." It was the little things Chanyeol did for him, for instance staying with him and asking if he was okay made him fall deeper when he already was.

Then it came to him, he is supposed to text him. "Jongdae I'm sorta tired." he fake yawned. 

"Bull , but I'll let you off since you had a rough day."

><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Baekhyun laid in the guest room that Jongdae set up for him, he starred at the contact. He was excited to text him but nervous at the same time. 

Baekhyun 

Hi.

Chanyeol

Hey, wyd.

Baekhyun 

nun, besides laying in bed.

Chanyeol 

Cool, do you mind if I call you?

Baekhyun started to scream internally, god he feels like a teenage girl who gets to talk to their high school crush. 

Baekhyun 

Sure.

After he sent the message he saw Chanyeol's caller id pop up. He took a couple of breaths before answering and thinking of ways not to up. 

"Hello? "

God his deep voice was something that could put him to sleep. 

"Baekhyun?"

"sorry Chanyeol, I zoned out."

Chanyeol chuckled over the phone "Something your good at."

Baekhyun scoffed "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing.."

"Stop lying."

"I'm not, if I was lying I would tell you."

"Okay am I average height?"

"Uh."

There was an awkward silence then they both started laughing. 

"I can't stand you."

"Then sit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter