What if..

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol could you please repeat that again?" His father asked. 

"What if I was dating Baekhyun."

His mother slowly approached them, "Sweety don't be silly Baekhyun is a boy....... does that mean?" 

"Yes, I like guys."

His parents had such shock expressions, while Baekhyun was unsure how to feel. Sure he was happy Chanyeol told his parents about his uality. However couldn't he have waited till he was able to go back to his house? Because there is a high chance they may kick him out after this. 

His mother took more steps closer to Chanyeol, instead of hurting or yelling offensive words. She embraced him, it took a while for Chanyeol to register as he slowly wrapped his arms around her. "Mom?"

"I'm proud of you, I would never be disgusted by this. I'm glad you told us this, plus I had an idea you two were together." she started to wipe some tears that streamed down her face.

Chanyeol slowly removed himself from the hug, "What gave it away?"

"The first night he stayed over, I was gonna give him some extra blankets, but he wasn't in the spare room."

Baekhyun so wanted to die right now. 

"He was in your room, and he wasn't just sleeping near you, but he was attached to you. It seemed really intimate, so I had an idea but I wasn't sure. "

Baekhyun felt his face heat up, "Sorry."

"No, no, no." she waved her hands in disapproval,"Its okay I just found the scene cute."

They all looked to see if Chanyeol's father was gonna approve or not, but his expression was unreadable. It was hearing his son play a dumb sport to him being gay? Could you blame him, it was so much to handle less then a week. 

"Me and your father will talk about it later, since he seems unsure right now, but Baekhyun you are still free to stay here."

Baekhyun was relieved to hear that, "Thank you Mrs. Park."

"Chanyeol." His fathers voiced out sternly, "I don't hate you for it, but just know it will take a while to accept this."

Chanyeol nods for a response, "Okay."

"By the way, if you guys are ever doing it...please close the door."

"Mom!" Chanyeol felt so flustered. 

Baekhyun however, started to laugh. His mom was probably someone he could picture himself getting along with really well. 

They were now in his room, there was a pregnant silence so Baekhyun decided to break it. "You know it takes a lot guts for what you did today?"

"Yea." he said in a monotone. 

Baekhyun got from his bed and approached Chanyeol who sat in his desk chair. He grabbed his hands and pulled him to the bed. He laid down with Baekhyun straddling him, "Don't look so down."

Chanyeol was used to Baekhyun being clingy, "I don't mean to be but, I hope my father-"

Baekhyun kisses him softly on the lips, "Don't think about that, if he really cares about you he will accept you."

He debated about it, "Your right, I just hope he accepts me."

"I'm sure he will." Baekhyun dives in for another kiss, but this time Chanyeol decided to kiss him back while wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's slim waist. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><<><><><><><><><><

Yixing was great at volleyball sure, but dancing was something he pictured him self doing more. He was at a dance studio dancing his heart out while the music blasted throughout the room. He was always so light on his feet when he danced along with his bright dimple smile. 

He hears the door being open and its his lover Suho or he likes to call him Junmyeon. "Jun.", he then excitedly runs over to him. 

"Did you miss me?" Suho teased. 

Yixing places his arms on Suho's shoulders and stares at him deeply, "What do you think?"

Suho hums, he presses a gentle kiss on his cheeks, "Well I miss you too, but my parents kept dragging me places this week, since they want me to be the next heir for the company'. 

Yixing removes his arms, looks at him dejectedly, "Are you sure thats what you wanna do Jun?"

"I don't know if I'm being completely honest, but I'm sure once they find out I'm gay and have been dating a guy for little over a year now. I'm almost confident they will disown me."

"Yea, and thats why I'm worried", he begins to side hug him, and place his head on Suho's shoulders, "Please think this through."

Suho looks at him, "I will, for you." then kisses him on the lips, he then scrunches his nose,"You smell sweaty."

"I was dancing, I'm not gonna smell like flowers."

"Your right, teach me some moves."

Yixing chuckles, "Jun we know dancing isn't your strong suit."

"Excuse me?" Suho says in a sarcastic tone, "I'm a decent dancer."

Yixing rolls his eyes , "Okay lets start with the basics."

><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><>

"I would give you guys one encouraging words for this game, but all I'm gonna say is go out there and kick some ."

"Yes coach." they all say simultaneously. 

"Now they are a big team, meaning they are gonna keep swit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter