Clique

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Jongdae arrive at school on time.Baekhyun didn't want to burden his friend with his tardiness so early in the year. They walk through the school gates and noticed a huge group in front of the school board, which held all information about events and etc. They walked over to see what the cause of the crowd was, and they realized it was a paper that said E.X.O's Volleyball Team. 

"Holy Baek, lets see if we made the team. Jongdae pulling Baekhyun by the arm to drag him to get a closer look. The list only had 6 people so that made Baekhyun a little uneasy. However deep down he knows he made the team. 

"I see our names.... their on the bottom" he said excitedly, he turned to see his best friends reaction but as the usual nonchalant and unreadable. 

"Ya I know...anyways let get to our classes"

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><

They only had one class together and wasn't until the end of the day. The two always had multiple classes together in the past so this was all very new to them. 

"Hey Baek my class is in section A which is a few sections down. I'll catch you at lunch?"

Baekhyun almost forgot they have different classes. Meaning he is gonna be by his self most of time. "Uh right catch you later Dae"

If Baekhyun was being completely honest he didn't know where the hell he was going.All he knew was the class was English, and man did he hate the language. He was decent or even good in all subjects except for one and that would be English.

He always heard his dad speak it during business calls but still could never fully grasp it. Now for it to be an actual subject he has to take his first year in high school, its gonna be hell. 

"You seem lost" 

Baekhyun has heard this voice before, he turned to see who it was and to his dismay it was one of the seniors; Yixing. 

"Maybe, maybe not. " Baekhyun replied sheepishly. 

Yixing chuckled for response. Yixing typically likes helping people so Baekhyun wouldn't be the first freshman he helped today. 

"May I see your schedule?" 

"ya.... here" Baekhyun was truly gratefully for the guy because he wasn't sure how the school was constructed. 

"Okay so you have Mr. Lee he teaches in the English department so he will be in section C class 1." Yixing then walked away with the paper down a hall. 

He soon followed after down a long hall which had big windows on each side to see the view from outside. The view was nice Baekhyun could probably stare at it all day and not get bored nor tired. They shortly arrive at their destination and from the inside it looks the teacher hasn't arrived yet. 

"Thank you Yixing, I would of probably never found my class."

"No problem I enjoy helping others, especially team mates." he said with a wink.

"Wait you know I made the team"

"Of course I do, well all the seniors..since Junmyeon is captain as well he looks to us for feedback."

"Uh Jun-" Baekhyun took a minute to figure out what he meant by the name since he could of sworn the captain's name was something completely different. 

Yixing laughs nervously "Oh sorry I meant Suho". 

ohh so that wasn't his real name....wonder why he changed it 

"Well I'll catch you later Baekhyun". Yixing waved to him and jog off to his class as he might be late if he stays any longer. 

Baekhyun walked in to the class and as usual everyone would stop talking and give him the attention, especially the girls. Some would whisper "oh my god he is so handsome" or "do you think he is single". Someone bold enough "bet I could get his number" 

Baekhyun scoffed as if he was looking for a relationship. He looked at the board and noticed there was a seating chart and he was in the back near where a window is. 

 

He walked over to his seat and noticed the guy sitting by him was invested in a book and not paying attention to his surroundings. He soon realized he was starring for to long and the boy soon looked up to meet Baekhyun's gaze. Shock was an understatement he was utterly surprised. 

It was Chanyeol but in glasses...

Before Baekhyun could say anything the taller beat him to it. 

"I honestly don't wanna argue with you so early in morning, save it"

Baekhyun couldn't agree more. "Agree"

 

The teacher soon walked in with a cup coffee that he put on his desk right after. He erased the board, goes to his computer. Announces he's gonna start taking a role and wanted us to say one interesting fact about us. 

The class was half way done, then it went to a girl with light brown hair and he noticed all the guys attention went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter