Pity

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice was shortly over and everyone was already gone. Once again Baekhyun is one of last to be picked up along with a certain person.

 

Chanyeol was near the gym doors and had his body leaning against a wall. He was currently on his phone. Would you believe he's actually not doing anything on his phone besides listening to music. He's actually just starring at his phone screen, he's doing this to avoid any contact with that Byun Baekhyun. 

Chanyeol receives a text from his ride indicating they were here.

 

Baekhyun looks up from playing games on his phone to notice Chanyeol getting picked up before him. God was Baekhyun stunned, the car that picked up his enemy was a Maserati Levante. For it to be a Maserati is what had Baekhyun amazed, its one of his dream cars. Plus the car was crazy expensive, just who is Park Chanyeol?

Once Chanyeol was in the extravagant car, it drove away to its destination. Not even a second later Baekhyun's ride is here, but it wasn't his mom. 

"Baekbeom? Baekhyun was confused "What are you doing here?" 

"Uh hey...mom couldn't pick you up so she asked me" Baekbeom said

he was nervous

"Okay" He was still little unsure why his mom couldn't pick him up so he was a little concerned.

They weren't to far from home, but Baekhyun was very eager to ask about their mom. He couldn't stop thinking about assumptions or ideas. It already feels like his dad is outta of his life so all he has is his mom and brother.

"Baekhyun" He looked up to Baekbeom. "Mom passed out during work, her boss asked me to take her home." 

Baekhyun's face gone pale, he couldn't believe it. He wanted to say something but nothing would come out. 

Once the car pulled up to the drive way of their home, Baekhyun was the first one out the car. He ran through the front door almost tripping because of how careless he was. He found his mom's room and he pushed through her door. 

"Mom!". he couldn't bare the idea of loosing his mom. 

"Baekhyun?..what-"before she could finish her son rushed to her side and crushed her in a hug. 

"I'm glad..so glad your okay" Baekhyun was breathing heavy as if he the wind was knocked outta of him. His tears was staining his mom's shirt but that was least of his worries. 

"Its okay" she lightly pressed a kiss on his forehead while  his back. "its okay" 

 

><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><>><><><><><<><><><><>

 

 

Luhan

aye you guys since its Saturday, why not text all night? 

Tao 

Luhan... why do you assume we wanna text you 

Luhan

why are you so bitter T_T

Jongdae 

But he has a point ^^

Luhan

I hate you all ¬_¬  where is baek?

Tao 

don't know lu maybe he isn't much of a texter 

Luhan

I should add more people to this chat if yall are gonna be this boring

Jongdae 

go ahead but their probably gonna find you annoying as well. 

Baekhyun

its okay Luhan I don't find you annoying<3

Luhan

aww, see someone appreciates me 

Tao 

 whatever Lu...

Jongdae

Hey Baek, why it take you so long to answer 

Baekyun

well I would have to tell you guys one day, well Dae you already know. 

Jongdae

Tao 

im confused 

Jongdae

wait..nvm he just texted me about it 

Luhan

I wanna know 

Baekhyun

I believe it would best if I tell you guys in person

 

><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><>><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was Monday and Baekhyun hasn't texted in the group chat since Saturday. He was mentally preparing to tell the group about his life, and how he hasn't seen his father in forever and his mom over working her self to pay the rent. It was gonna be a lot he just hopes the group still sees him the same. 

He headed to English his "favorite" class, and noticed he was early so he sat in his seat. Everyone else eventually walked in he could feel a lot of eyes on him, he knows he doesn't look the best today. The bags under eyes and his hair looked like he didn't even bother with it. He looked drained and barely alive. 

Chanyeol walked in with the same book in his hand, but it looks he is half way through it. Chanyeol then looked Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter