Truth

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning felt heavy to Chanyeol as he struggled to get from his bed. He couldn't stop thinking about Baekhyun, he really liked him and he wished he noticed sooner. However he needed to tell Dara about where he stands with her, and still needs time to think about being in a relationship with Baekhyun. He has never been in a relationship with a guy, so it will be a total change to him.

"Sir Chanyeol your parents would like to see you this morning" 

"Thanks Victoria"

The maid gave a surprised look"You called me by my name?". 

"Yea don't I usually?"

"No, not at all"

"I guess some things change", He gives her a smile and walks to the dinning room where his parents were. 

"Chanyeol has changed these past days", she whispered to herself. "I hope he has a special someone in his life now". 

"You guys wanted to see me" Chanyeol approached his parents, he could already tell this conversation is gonna be about something serious, as his parents sat and gave him a concerning look. HIs father's look seemed displeased, while his mother was disappointment. 

"Chanyeol what do you do after school?" His father asked with a stern voice. 

"Law classes like you guys asked me to"

"No Chanyeol", His mother was now talking as he felt the disappointment in her voice, "What do you actually do?"

He was hesitant to answer, but he knew. "I go to volleyball practice"

There was an absolute silence in the room, and his father decided to be the one to speak, "I knew this because I contacted the law school I told you to apply for afterschool, and they told me there is no Park Chanyeol"

All Chanyeol could do was stare at the floor and not even look them in their eyes, " There was times I wanted to tell you guys but-"

"But what Chanyeol? sports won't get you a degree or a high paying job" His father was angry.  

"I'm aware, but I enjoy playing".

His mother was quiet, but she wanted to defend him. "How long have you been playing?"

"Since the beginning of the school year". 

"I do agree with your father, wasting time on this sport won't get you much, however if it makes you happy then I'm fine with it".

Chanyeol couldn't believe what he was hearing, his father seemed just as shocked. "What are you saying dear?" 

"If Chanyeol is happy, shouldn't that matter? I never seen him this happy since his first day of middle school. This sport makes our boy happy, we should understand this" His mother was soon getting emotional as she realized how much Chanyeol as changed these past weeks.

"I...I won't ever be happy with your decisions son, but if your mother wants what best then I'll leave it alone" 

"I understand, and there is a game this weekend" he felt his mouth going drown. "It would be great if you guys came"

"I will be there" His mother spoke, and she turned to his father. "I'll try to make him come"

Chanyeol was so pleased to hear this, he has never had his parents go to one of his games so this will be a great experience for him. "thanks that would mean a lot to me".  

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chanyeol came to school elated, he had too much on his mind but what was mostly there was to see Baekhyun. He's never been this excited to see someone, maybe Dara in the beginning but this one was more intense. He walked into English hopping he could see the little midget, and once he makes eye contact with him Dara appears. 

"Hey Chanyeol, how was the trip?"

His view of Baekhyun was also blocked as she step in front of him."It was good, the trip was definitely a relaxer". 

"That's good, let's talk after class?" She asked, sweetness in her tone. 

"Yea" he then rushes to his seat near Baekhyun, and just like he assumed Baekhyun wasn't acting like his per usual flirty teasing self. 

"Hey"

Baekhyun glanced at him then looked away, "Hey"

"Did you see your mom?"

Baekhyun took a while to answer the question, as he held his tongue from saying something careless. "Yea, and the doctor said she is healthy."

"Well that's good, and are you okay?", he began to lightly touch his shoulder for comfort. 

"I'm fine Chanyeol" 

Chanyeol knew when Baekhyun was mad at him and in this case he was mad at him, as his voice kept being cold and distant.  "Could we talk later?"

Baekhyun didn't give an answer as he just nodded for a response. 

Class was over and todays lecture could have been any more boring, but the building of sentence structures have became more complex.

He packed his stuff and looked to find Baekhyun, but before could even call his name he was cut off. 

"Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter