Pain

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The steam of the shower flows all throughout the bathroom, he feels the warm water hit his skin as it trails down his body. Chanyeol was thinking about how him and Dara got closer these past days. During their study session at the library she gave him her number. She only gave him her number unless she needed help with something. However one day she just randomly texted him, and that is our their random texts to one another every day. He didn't mind it but maintaining a conversation with her is a lot.  

He also realizes his feelings for her have dimmed down, he isn't sure why. It feels like yesterday when he was head over heels for her, but now he just admires her. He shuts the shower off and wraps a towel around his waist. He opens the door to tell Baekhyun if he could get his clothes, but he was gone. 

"Thats weird he didn't even say anything." Chanyeol said to himself. He looks for his phone and notices Dara sent him five messages, but instead of answering her, he went straight to texting Baekhyun to see if he is okay. 

Chanyeol

Did you leave?

Baekhyun 

Yea, Tao needed something. 

Chanyeol

 Just checking if your okay.

Baekhyun

I'm fine Chanyeol, I'll see you in the morning.

Chanyeol felt something was off but he didn't think much of it. 

><><>><><><><<><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><

"Baekhyun wake up."

Baekhyun opens his eyes and sees Jongdae, suddenly images of him and Minseok flashes through his head. "The question is how are you up?"

Jongdae gives him a questionable look "I'm always punctual."

"No thats not what I'm referring to, you and Minseok.Remember?"

Jongdae's face turned shades of red "I-I-I'm a little sore but- I'm not gonna talk to you about this."

Baekhyun giggled, he loved teasing his friend because he knew how uncomfortable he could get when talking about ual things.

"Are you gonna get up or do I have to force you?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes "I'm up." he removes the sheets from his body. "Wait why are we waking up so early?"

"Remember....we are going to the museum....only because Suho wanted to go."

Baekhyun groaned,"I hope we do something fun after this."

The group all headed to the bus, Baekhyun tried to sit far away from Chanyeol as possible but the world must have hate him because Chanyeol sat by him. 

"Hey." Chanyeol said with his cheeky smile Baekhyun sort of missed. 

"Hi." He said a little over a whisper. 

Chanyeol really felt something off with him."So how'd you sleep?"

"Hmm good I guess."

"Are you okay?' Chanyeol was concerned because Baekhyun was being cold and distant. 

"Ya, why you ask?"

"Just asking." if he wanted to talk to Baekhyun about what he is going through, he would prefer to do when they were alone.

During the whole trip the two were silent while all the couples sat with each other flirting it up in the bus. Baekhyun eyed everyone and envied the romance in the air. Jongdae and Minseok were watching a movie together, as Jongdae laid his head on his lovers shoulder while Minseok would take quick glances at him to admire. Sehun and Luhan kept being touchy, but no one really saw them as a real couple, but still a couple. Kyungsoo was reading a book and it seemed to be the second book of 50 shades of gray. While Jongin seemed to be asleep. Suho and Yixing seemed to be talking but the conversation was about politics. They are the odd married couple. Tao and Kris aren't a couple, but they seemed to be playing games on their phones and not sparring a glance at one another. 

Baekhyun was listening to music, his music blasted through his ears so he couldn't hear much as he wanted to mute everything around him. Well mostly Chanyeol was the one he wanted to mute. The taller seemed to be watching a movie from his phone, he couldn't tell what movie it was so leaned in closer to see but he ended up getting Chanyeol's attention. 

Chanyeol looked from his phone and made eye contact with Baekhyun. He was startled at first how close he was but Baekhyun soon move away to to create a distance. 

"Uh sorry did you need something?" Chanyeol asked. 

"No, I mean...what movie is that?"

"Oh its very popular on Netflix its called 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' ."

Baekhyun knew of the movie but never seen it, cause he wasn't to big on romance films. He would just envy the couple or think the main characters were stupid. "Oh...cool." There was an awkward silence and Baekhyun wasn't sure how to end this conversation. 

"Do you wanna watch with me? ...it barely started."

Baekhyun was hesitant but his I prevail music could wait. "Sure."

An hour later 

"Oh my god that was really good." Baekhyun said with such shock after watching the movie. "Her and Peter are so perfect."

Chanyeol snickered, not at Baekhyun finding the movie great, but seeing Baekhyun in a better mood makes him happy. "Yea the plot was genius, to think if it wasn't for those letters they wouldn't be together."

"I know right?...Lara Jean was such a great character ugh I love her."

Chanyeol couldn't help but to admire Baekhyun, its been a while since the two were able to bond over something."So I assume your in a better mood?"

Baekhyun's smile fade, "Oh your right huh?"

"Okay everyone we are here." Heechul announced. 

Baekhyun quickly got from his seat to join his group of friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter