With ease

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol enjoys sleeping, it was of things he enjoyed the most in his life. However something felt odd about the bed he was sleeping on, he felt warmth in front him. He could tell it was another person as he had his arms wrapped around the person's waist. It felt like a girls waist he thought.

Wait, please don't tell me I lost my ity to some random girl. 

He opened his eyes, and it was a blurry sight at first but brown hair came in his peripheral vision. It then came to him who this person was, his eyes became wide as the size of saucers.

"AHH" He screamed and pushed Baekhyun off the bed. A huge thud sound resonated throughout the room. Along with a groan in pain. 

"What the hell Chanyeol!" he rubbed his head that was in aching pain. 

Chanyeol couldn't respond to his actions as the door to the room was swung open abruptly. It was Yixing ."You guys we have an hour until the game starts so get ready"  

"An hour!?" Baekhyun dumbfounded how, the game didn't start till around two. He checked the time on his phone and read 1:05. ""

"And why are you on the floor, no wait better question why are you two even in the same room together."

They went silent at the sudden question. 

"You know what I don't need to know get ready you guys"

The whole house was running around making sure everything was back in place. Kris was currently on the phone with his parents letting him know they will be home in a couple of hours. Tao, Luhan, and Sehun were picking up the trash in the living room and making sure the area didn't smell of alcohol. The rest of the guys were trying to figure out who's gonna ride in who's car. Suho trying not to have a panic attack as he could see his phone blowing up with notifications from their coach. 

Some go in Minseok's car while others go in Suho's car. They would try to speed to the where the game is but they didn't wanna risk getting pulled over well some of them did. 

"Can't you go faster?" Luhan asked.

"Lu we can't risk getting pulled over plus we shouldn't anger the driver" Tao knew Luhan wanted to get their on time but Minseok was driving, and he couldn't rip their heads off because Jongdae was in the car. 

"Could you guys stop arguing, Minseok can't concentrate with all the talking. "

Baekhyun was just in the back ignoring the bickering. The rest of the group was in Suho's car as his was a escalade the car was known for taking party of people in it. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The group arrived at the high school, and right when both cars parked the group was out running to the entrance. The person standing by the entrance was their coach and look of disappointment was clear for everyone to see. Suho being the one to speak up. "We are sorry Coach, we spent last night together,bonding" Heechul eyed everyone to see their facial expressions. 

"We lost track of time, once again we are sorry." Kris deciding to step in.

"Thats fine, but god do you guys smell" He sniffs them to see if he was imagining things "Alcohol?" he gave them a questionable look. 

Kris being hesitant "We might have done some drinking." 

Baekhyun cuts in" They did." he points to himself "but not I". 

Heechul would further the conversation but he wanted them on that court "Warm up the other team already started warming up."  

Everyone felt a huge weight on their chest has been lifted, they all rush to the court. The crowd was huge mostly people from YG took up the bleachers, some from their school was there as well.

The one thing that the whole team had in common, that they still haven't realized yet was that none of their parents showed up to the game, as all their parents aren't as supportive as they wished. Baekhyun started to adjust his knee pads once he took a seat their side of the the court. He looked over to the other and team and noticed how average they were. they had seven players just like the last team they played against. 

Jongdae walked over to his friend to see what he was thinking about. "Hey Baek."

Baekhyun looked up and gave him a cheeky smile "Hey Dae."

"Thats the smile I missed."

Baekhyun chuckled. 

"Sorry my mood has been-"

"Off?"

"Yea."

"Well I would love to talk to you more about it, but it seems the game is about to begin"

The team was surrounding Heechul as he held a clipboard, he signaled the two to come. 

"Okay the first line up will be Minseok, Jongdae, Tao, Jongin, Yixing, and Kris." 

The six went to the court lined up the way they think will score them some points in the first set. 

"Okay I think Yixing, Jongin and I should be in the front, while the rest of you guys could be in the back "Kris being the one to take charge. Kris was always considered the second leader after Suho.

Baekhyun went to sit down in his spot and was shortly joined with Kyungsoo.

"You know the thing about being a pinch server is they aren't gonna need you till the end." 

Sadly Kyungsoo wasn't wrong, pinch servers weren't needed till almost end of the game or the final set. "Yea but your still a valuable player."

Kyungsoo never expect himself being friends with Baekhyun, the guy Chanyeol hates well should he say hate. He notices Chanyeol isn't has heartless as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter