I miss you

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 3 days and Chanyeol still hasn't seen Baekhyun. Their date was supposed to be tomorrow and that day was the day he finally could confess his feelings. English hasn't been the same without Baekhyun constantly asking questions or teasing him about things. He couldn't focus during class without thinking about him, he was worried. He didn't pick up his calls or text messages, and he sends a message everyday hopping Baekhyun would reply back. 

During practice he still couldn't focus, his sets were terrible. They weren't as sharp as they use to be and if they were sharp it was messy. His impossible sets would only be possible for Baekhyun to spike, but he isn't here. He wondered why no one is questioning where Baekhyun is.

"Chanyeol pay attention." Heechul was on his , because they were getting closer to championships and they needed Chanyeol to focus. 

"Sorry, throw me the ball again.", Chanyeol waited for the ball to be at his proximal, and he jumped up to set it. 

"I love you"."

Chanyeol didn't set the ball as he heard Baekyun's voice in his head. ", why." he then started to cry uncontrollably. The team all surrounded him with concern, some of Baekhyun's close friends began to worry about his whereabouts as well. 

"Chanyeol we know how you feel.", Luhan trying to comfort him. 

"Yea but we know Baekhyun, he will come back." Tao said.

"I know, but I miss him." Chanyeol whipped his scorching tears from his face, "I gotta go." Chanyeol gets up and grabs his stuff. He couldn't focus without knowing if Baekhyun is okay, he needed to get a clearer state of mind. 

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Jongdae I brought take out.", Minseok walked in expecting to see his lover running to his arms, but instead he sees him sulking on the couch. 

"Oh, hi Min." Jongdae said with sadness in his voice. 

"Okay tell me." Minseok places the food on the counter, and throws himself on the couch Jongdae laid on. 

"Tell you what?"

"Where is Baekhyun?, he didn't wanna sugar coat it, he knows Jongdae. He knows where Baekhyun is or have an idea. 

Jongdae sighs, "He's at home, but his dad is holding him hostage". 

"His dad?"

"I know crazy right, his own father holding him hostage?" Jongdae wasn't sure if he should be telling Minseok this, but he tells him everything. "His dad is ing crazy, he comes home drunk every night. He treats everyone in his home like . Thats why Baekbeom left for college somewhere far, he couldn't stand being around his dad."

"Why aren't any of you guys doing anything?"

"Baekhyun tells us its best if we don't get involved,but we lost contact with him yesterday. I'm really concerned, but Baekhyun wants to too handle it himself. 

"Does Chanyeol know?". 

"He doesn't."

Minseok found all of this pretty crazy, Baekhyun was at home because of his homophobic drunkie father. Chanyeol doesn't know for some odd reason, and no one is going over there to see if he is okay. This guy must be pretty insane to imprison his own son at his home."I think he should Dae."

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><<><><><>

Chanyeol was in the grocery store looking for his favorite snacks, he thought maybe some food would get his mind of Baekhyun. His phone began to vibrate, he grabbed for his phone in anticipation hopping it was Baekhyun, but it wasn't. It was Jongdae, "Hello?".

"Hi Chanyeol, this Jongdae."

"Hi Jongdae, may I ask why you're calling?"

"Um, Its about Baekhyun."

The line went silent, "What about him ?... is he okay?" he began to panic on the line, he needed to know if Baekhyun was safe or not. 

"He's at home, but his alcoholic father is keeping him there. Chanyeol his father has always had a problem with Baekhyun being with the same gender. He treats him like when he comes home, and makes everyone around him feel miserable. Please check if he is okay, I lost contact with him last night. He didn't want you to worry, but if you love him please go to his house."

Then all came to Chanyeol like a bus, that car that makes Baekhyun's skin crawl was his father. The reason why his mother was in the hospital was because of his father. The reason why Baekhyun has sleepless nights, and is always stressed is because of that man. 

"Jongdae."

"Yes?

"Does he put his hands on Baekhyun?"

The line went dead again and all you hear is Jongdae breaking into a sob,"Yes.......and there was a night y-you dropped him off his father.... p-punched him Chanyeol, that man is deranged."

"I will, thanks again Jongdae." He hangs up, drops the snacks he was gonna buy and jolt out the store. He hated the thought of Baekhyun being physically and mentally abused by this man. he hated it, it made his blood boil. He held the steering wheel in wrath as he thought about terrible things that could happen to him. "Hold Baekhyun, I'll be there."

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><>

Baekhyun laid in his bed, he stared at the ceiling. He wondered how long was until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter