Today is the day

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So today is the day huh?" Luhan asked as he carelessly flipped pages through his history book. 

"Yep" Baekhyun replied with his head down on the table. The group(Jongdae, Tao, Luhan and Baekhyun) are currently at the school's library studying for exams that are coming up. Luhan didn't really care for studying he just usually winged tests that came his way. Jongdae and Tao were the only ones studying. Then Baekhyun, well he was trying to sleep. He wasn't worried about exams either. He knows he is gonna ace math,science etc, but he's only concern with English. 

Maybe Chanyeol could help him. 

"Baek, sleeping isn't gonna solve all your problems" Jongdae said. 

"I know but its solving most of my problems" 

Tao tried to stiffen his laugh"anyways if he tries to kill you let us know"

"Will do" Baekhyun said nervously. 

"Come on lets be real here?" Luhan closes his textbook abruptly making others in the library look their way. 

"Chanyeol is not gonna do anything to you, at most give you death glares". 

Baekhyun sighed "Still not very pleasant, could we change the subject" 

"Sure lets talk about our first volleyball game this weekend" Tao said still keeping his eyes in his notebook. 

"Bighit Academy right?" Jongdae being curious "Are they good?"

Tao and Luhan we're silent . They seemed hesitant to answered the question "uh ya" they both said. 

"Come on be honest with us here" Baekhyun being the one to clear the weird air. 

"Okay, their good" 

"Thats it? good?" Jongdae feeling there is more to this story then what meets the eye.

Tao looked and luhan and gave him a concern look "We never went to regionals, you guys are aware of that right?" 

Baekhyun and Jongdae nodded as response.

"You guys only went to state championships from what I heard" Jongdae said.

"The reason for that is because" Luhan was hesitant "We lost to them, like terribly"

Baekhyun knew that feeling, it was all to familiar to him. Loosing is a terrible feeling, but he wasn't gonna let that happen again. 

"We didn't even win the first set" Tao said under his breath. 

Jongdae and Baekhyun being shocked was a understatement. They couldn't believe it.

 "But you guys are good?".

"Ya h-how even?" Jongdae was just as confused.

"Thanks but it wasn't enough to beat them"

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

"Baek, I know your usually calm about things like this but come on. This amazing team we are on lost"

"Ya but they got me"

Jongdae was gonna say something but Baekhyun beat him to it. 

"So everyone should be fine".

"Baek I know your cocky but seriously we are gonna need more than you to beat Bighit"

Baekhyun didn't say anything, he has to see this team for himself. 

The two were currently walking to their last class of the day which was math, Baekhyun was a little nervous walking in this class, because Chanyeol was in this class and they are supposed to go to his house today. TOGETHER. They walked in and took their seats, the teacher was already in his seat. Baekhyun looked around and saw Chanyeol seated, he was currently talking to Sehun. He forgot the guy wore glasses, he also forgot how cute he looked with them on.

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

Chanyeol was good in all subjects but god did math confuse him. He was talking to his best friend about the homework to see if he did it right. 

"God Chanyeol why are you asking me of all people?" 

"You have a slightly higher grade then me in this class".

"Ya by one percentage" Sehun gawked. 

"Thats a lot" 

"Okay well first off you graphed your answer wrong"

Chanyeol was intrigued "How so"

"Well first off-" Before Sehun could even say anything he realizes his friend wasn't even paying attention to him, but instead to the person who is supposed to be his "enemy." 

Chanyeol looked Baekhyun's way because he noticed the brunet was starring at him and once he caught it he looked away and the smaller's face changed color. 

"I wanna help but your paying attention to Baek" 

"No I'm not-wait did you just call him Baek?" Chanyeol looked at him confusedly

"Ya..why?"

Chanyeol brushed it off "never mind"

"Okay class lets go over the homework starting from question 1" Mr. Kim said. "Chanyeol what did you get"

"uh I-I have..uh"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter