Close?

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun wasn't really surprised by the outcome, he knows Chanyeol is a phenomenal setter. He is an amazing spiker so of course they go hand to hand, however due to Chanyeol's hatred it might be kinda hard for them to even have team work. For some odd reason though deep down, he feels he did do something to the taller, but he can't figure it out.

"So we could all agree Baekhyun and Chanyeol's set, spike is breathtaking", Heechul said

Everyone in the gym nodded. They were all currently sitting in the bleachers while Heechul was going over what was gonna happen this season. There was huge rolling white board near him that had pins, pictures and strings leading places. 

sheesh it looked a detective board, from one of those crime shows.

"Now this year  we will be going against some tough schools has you could see" he gestures to the board."But this year we need to feel close"

Everyone except the seniors looked at him confused. "Close?" Most of them said in unison

"Yes close" Heechul raised a brow, "if we are close then team work on this team will be beautiful"

" I agree, we should bond while we play" Suho said.

Baekhyun's last team didn't really care about bonding as long as everyone got along then it was fine. He was only close with two teammates the rest weren't really fond of them. 

"Even though the idea sounds stupid, I agree as well" Minseok the "ice king" said.

God was this guy always this cold? Jongdae is like the complete opposite ..

He looks over and he notices Jongdae can't keep his eyes off of the older. People have talked about love at first sight, but Baekhyun never believe in such thing. It might be because he's never been in love before. Sure he has a dated a few people but none of them he felt in love with, maybe one. 

"So a form of bonding I thought about playing a little get to know you game"

Some people groaned, but Baekhyun was intrigued to get to know his team better and maybe understand Chanyeol a little more. 

Heechul sighed "Ugh why are you guys so negative" 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.

Everyone formed a big circle around the gym and Heechul was in the middle, no one was sure what the point of this was. Baekhyun was between Jongdae and Luhan while Tao was on the other side of Luhan. 

"You know this getting to know game is a little pointless" Luhan whispered.

Baekhyun laughed "Why would you say?" 

"Well first off I know you, Jongdae and of course Tao. I know the other second years which is Jongin and Kyungsoo"

"How about everyone else?" 

"I mean...Suho" he gestures "He is obviously the leader of this group and he is lowkey the mom as well" "He's also part of student council and the guy comes from a wealthy family"

"nice to know... how about.."

Luhan noticed who Baekhyun was looking at "Yixing?" "He's also part of the student council with Suho. Those two are very close... rumor has it Yixing has a crush on him"

"Really?" Tao was now interested " I mean I think Suho likes him too"

"Then why don't they just date?" Baekhyun asked

Luhan shrugged "Maybe its not that simple..perhaps they don't wanna ruin their friendship" 

"Okay how about-"

"Do Minseok" Jongdae said excitedly. 

"Minseok..there isn't much about him besides him being known as the ice king" 

Jongdae pouted.

"But I heard he wasn't always like that, he had a rough childhood". 

"Ohh" was all Jongdae could say. He was a little taken back, he felt sympathy for the guy he was falling for. He wasn't sure why he took a interest, but its something about the guy that attracted him. 

"last senior Kris" Luhan looked at Tao to see his reaction. 

Tao was blushing. 

" Probably one of the tallest seniors, not the smartest quite slow when it comes to things."

Baekhyun and Jongdae chuckled. 

"Shut up Luhan his grades aren't that terrible" Tao whispered yell.

"Right...anyways a lot of girls always always confess to him, but he tells them he isn't interested. Plus he is from America, he's Chinese and Canadian" 

"Wait he's Chinese, his Korean is so good though?" Jongdae said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter